New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

scubadude
Hatchling

United Kingdom
366 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2011 :  11:19:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been looking around but can find little information, Is Rhododendron once debarked, sanded, bleach solution soaked and dried safe to use in a corn snake viv? I ask as they are thinning out the rhododendrons in a local park and there are loads of really nice branches but obviously I don't want to harm my snakes for the sake of a freebie. Any help appreciatted.

1.0.0 Classic corn snake - Dodge,2.2.0 Normal Royal - Palin,Detritus, Lyssa & Sofia,1.0.0 Spider royal - Anan,1.0.0 Mojave Royal - Ocha,1.0 Butter Royal - Huritt,0.1 Pastel ph ghost - Weeko,0.1 Yellowbelly - Loni,1.1.0 crawl cay boas -Maya & Pech,1.0.0 Hypo hog island boa - Harley,0.1.0 Hog island Boa - Babe

opinions are like ars*holes, everyone's got one, but you don't need to share them with the world.

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2011 :  14:10:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is a toxic plant to reptiles, dont use it.

Go to Top of Page

scubadude
Hatchling

United Kingdom
366 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2011 :  14:14:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheers G good to know, is there any chance of the toxic vegetation thread of Kehhlyrs being stickied
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2402&SearchTerms=toxic,plants
, it could save some unpleasant results

1.0.0 Classic corn snake - Dodge,2.2.0 Normal Royal - Palin,Detritus, Lyssa & Sofia,1.0.0 Spider royal - Anan,1.0.0 Mojave Royal - Ocha,1.0 Butter Royal - Huritt,0.1 Pastel ph ghost - Weeko,0.1 Yellowbelly - Loni,1.1.0 crawl cay boas -Maya & Pech,1.0.0 Hypo hog island boa - Harley,0.1.0 Hog island Boa - Babe

opinions are like ars*holes, everyone's got one, but you don't need to share them with the world.
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2011 :  17:46:02  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Stickied in the health section and moved from general Keeping.
The general keeping bit is starting to get quite full of the stickies.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000