Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

debbiedaiquiri
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2011 :  20:53:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys,
I am wondering if there are any Corn breeders who are based in the South West who breed Anery Lavender's please?
I have had my beautiful little Snow since Nov and now she is getting too big for her tank I am buying her a lovely new one next week so will have a free baby snake tank and would love to add to my snakey family!!
From looking at the different varieties of Morphs on this forum I have fallen for the Anery Lavender variety.
I live in Plymouth.

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2011 :  22:51:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
check with Procorns (Adsclarke and vetdebbie usernames on here), they may be breeding them this year. also check their site out http://www.procorns.co.uk/ they are based in Bournemouth

Edited by - gmac on 19/03/2011 22:52:13
Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2011 :  20:04:05  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah Ads and Debbie are probably the closest to you! i should have a handful of Anery Lavenders again this year if you want to use a courier or if your going to any shows!

Go to Top of Page

Wendy
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2011 :  22:45:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi I also live in Plymouth, have you tried Two by Two, I have not tried, but know they can order in for you. I would assume that they would use couriers to get the snake to the shop,then you purchase the snake from them. thinking that maybe talking to Doogle, or another breeder on here would be your best option, and ask if they would courier the snake direct to you.
I know I am considering doing this myself, have a snow on my wish list atm, and started saving. I saw one today in city centre pet shop at £79,

Go to Top of Page

vetdebbie
Hatchling

United Kingdom
108 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2011 :  22:17:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

Yes we are close but we are relatively unlikely to produce any anery lavenders this year - it's certainly not on the breeding plans, although of course random things will show up from time to time! We don't have many lavender breedings this year at all, although our hypo lavender stripe ph amel has just been with an amel het lavender stripe. He's also down for an ultramel and something else that currently escapes me.
Go to Top of Page

debbiedaiquiri
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2011 :  23:43:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much for all your help guys.
Doogle please let me know if you do have any
Debbie do you usually put pics of your hatchlings on here as I would be very interested to see what the Hypo Lavender/Amel Het hatchlings look like :)

Go to Top of Page

vetdebbie
Hatchling

United Kingdom
108 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2011 :  16:40:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we might do - depends on time really! I'm starting to get a little scared by the numbers of breedings we are doing this year :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000