going off subject all the time
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ilovemypets1988
Hatchling

United Kingdom
328 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2011 :  22:43:08  Show Profile  Click to see ilovemypets1988's MSN Messenger address
now as im sure alot of you are aware, there are some members on here that constantly go off topic and cause trouble/arguments, i am writing a thread here to please ask you to stop as i aint got the best of concentration spans and when you go off topic, i have to go all the way to the start again to figure it out and imagine if i was dyslexic or something and a newbie to corns, the advice on here would not be heard because of the pathetic arguments that are caused, so for now on, if anyone goes off topic or causes an argument, i will be putting the members names here as a name and same sort of thing. especailly as im sure its really started to annoy alot of other members

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2011 :  22:44:16  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
Not required I'm afraid ILovemypets1988.
This will only serve as ammunition and a chance for somewhere else to whine and moan so shall lock it before it does.

-=Kehhlyr
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000