Preparing for my new corn snake
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  12:22:50  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok, so am doing my research before I get my new addition and I've a list of things I need to buy, which to save money I'm gonna do a bit at a time. So, tell me if I've missed anything - Viv (or even a 1 foot fish tank will be ok, size 1 or 2 feet, local pet store told me that before I found a good reptile supplier??), heat mat with thermostat control, thermometer (digital), food and food tweerers, gloves if im worried about being bitten, water bowl, hiding places, dry bark to line viv and most important my new corn.

Do you think I'm onto a good start?

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.

andrew.1994
Egg

United Kingdom
56 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2011 :  12:35:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im quite new to this aswell. when i got my first corn i got a glass tank and i found it really difficult to maintain the correct temperature i find it easier to use RUB's they may not look as nice but they certainly do the job but at the end of the day no one can persaude you what to do its completely your descision and good luck on your new addition :D

1.0.0 Anery Motley Het Hypo Corn Snake
0.1.0 Carolina Corn Snake
2.2.0 Budgies
0.1.0 Kenyan Sand Boa
1.0.0 Royal Python
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000