New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

catwig
Egg

United Kingdom
63 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2011 :  22:31:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to know if i breed my corn snake what will i get.
Male Ghost
Female Snow

Im not sure what the parents where.

Thanks

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2011 :  22:42:45  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Without any hets you would get 100% Anery het for amel and hypo. If they have some hets though you may get some surprises

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

catwig
Egg

United Kingdom
63 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2011 :  22:47:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok thanks for that im not sure if they are het or not so i will have to wait and see just because i have very horney ghost corn at the mo lol
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2011 :  23:19:04  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I know that feeling. My amel Alice is exactly the same. Even though he did actually eat last night for the first time in about 6 weeks, he is still roaming about and trying to escape. I was thinking of getting a female snow to see if I could find out if he is het for anery but it can be quite hard to sell babies at the moment and I haven't really got time for them. So he will just have remain horny. Maybe I should get some pics of some nice lady corns to keep him happy. Anybody got any snakie page 3 girls? lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

catwig
Egg

United Kingdom
63 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2011 :  23:30:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was Speaking to a pet shop ower who live near me and he told me if i hatch any of my corn snakes that he will buy them off me. You could get a coule of bog roll and put a scok over it and he may think its a snake and it mite calm down. I have done that in the pass as male was very bad. Some time i use to get my male out and i would end up with white stuff all over my hands, that was not very nice at all.
Go to Top of Page

wimp
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2011 :  14:09:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
iue got a male corn an female amel im waitin to see wot babies there goin to be iue no idea as i was giuen one an the snow had neua been in with a female before
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000