My new vivarium! (picture)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

boswell3782
Hatchling

United Kingdom
114 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  23:08:15  Show Profile  Click to see boswell3782's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This is my new vivarium. I got to get some more decorative things but tell me what you think!

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 24/02/2011 23:24:11

boswell3782
Hatchling

United Kingdom
114 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  23:27:49  Show Profile  Click to see boswell3782's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This is not finished because I need some climbing places and drill a hole for mat and sucker for thermometer and this and that!
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2011 :  23:31:21  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It's getting there, once you've got the cables running through a hole in the viv instead of next to the glass then all you'll need is an appropriate sized snake to go in there.
Maybe some placcy plants as well.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2011 :  01:08:12  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah gets sum plants and bits of wood in it n it will look grand. You can buy bits like that really cheap from Dunelm Mill.

One thing I will say is that looks like blue tape holding the wire in place at the back. Tape shouldn't be anywhere near snakes so might be an idea to replace it with a cable clip

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

boswell3782
Hatchling

United Kingdom
114 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2011 :  01:26:31  Show Profile  Click to see boswell3782's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

Yeah gets sum plants and bits of wood in it n it will look grand. You can buy bits like that really cheap from Dunelm Mill.

One thing I will say is that looks like blue tape holding the wire in place at the back. Tape shouldn't be anywhere near snakes so might be an idea to replace it with a cable clip

Yea I will get a clamp for it :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000