New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

danny28490
Egg

United Kingdom
53 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  22:38:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tango just took a big **** on my leg nice.....and what was the good part of owning snakes again?

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  22:39:54  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
your now christened xD

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  22:42:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw the title and just knew someone had just been given their badge of honour.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

danny28490
Egg

United Kingdom
53 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  22:44:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well serves me right tbh fed him on sunday and normally the lump has gone over night but this time didn't and was abit worried so picked him up he seems more friendly then normal and then took a dump on me

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  22:47:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
shoulda waited the 48 hours after feeding!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

danny28490
Egg

United Kingdom
53 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  22:49:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i know i know..... but took the advice of the guy in the pet shop( i know silly me ) said its fine after 24 hours... guessing i'm going back to following the 48 hours rule.

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  22:49:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah I dont follow the 48 hour rule, I follow the 48 hours + wait for the poo rule (at least 2 days maybe 3), once he has gone for a poop the risk of smelly fingers is reduced though not totally gone, they always have a special reserve dump for special occasions.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky

Edited by - lotabob on 21/02/2011 22:51:22
Go to Top of Page

danny28490
Egg

United Kingdom
53 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  22:50:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Yeah I dont follow the 48 hour rule, I follow the wait for the poo rule, once he has gone for a poop the risk of smelly fingers is reduced though not totally gone, they always have a special reserve dump for special occasions.

that rule seems good to me.

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  22:54:14  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Least he poos on your leg, not his meal.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2011 :  23:47:59  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
If I waited til they pooed Id hardly ever handle them lol. Peanuts favourite trick is to wait until I have put him into his feeding tub and then have a huge smelly dump before eating his mousy - a kind of empty then fill up again. How he can stand to eat when trapped in a tub that smells like that i will never understand

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

CentricMalteser
Banned

United Kingdom
238 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2011 :  01:03:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep that is true

and the thing is, if you have Snow or pale corn, you can see it close to it's cloaca, but don't think too much until they constrict and just shoot it out lmao

quote:

Yeah I dont follow the 48 hour rule, I follow the 48 hours + wait for the poo rule (at least 2 days maybe 3), once he has gone for a poop the risk of smelly fingers is reduced though not totally gone, they always have a special reserve dump for special occasions.

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2011 :  02:01:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CentricMalteser

Yep that is true

and the thing is, if you have Snow or pale corn, you can see it close to it's cloaca, but don't think too much until they constrict and just shoot it out lmao

quote:

you can tell on all snakes when they are ready to go, the shape is a dead giveaway, so not true just for light coloured snakes

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2011 :  02:03:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CentricMalteser

Yep that is true

quote:

That is also only true for young snakes, once they mature, they lose the opaqueness of the skin, and then you cannot see it.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000