Exo terra cave
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2011 :  14:11:40  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I bought some last year but I think I bodged up the sizes and I need to buy some more anyway... as In I bought an X-Large when I don't need it and it's just taking up too much space and I think one of my adults only needs a medium when she has got a large... :/ I've found all the dimensions and stuff for them but dimensions don't help that my for something that is long and thin and curls up :p

So does anyone have them and what size snake do you have? For anyone who has had to upgrade their cave size, at what size did the snake reach when you upgraded?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

n/a
deleted

288 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2011 :  14:16:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have 2 medium caves that i don't use cos my girls can't get in them
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

288 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2011 :  14:17:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BUT be prepared for the medium ones to be on the SMALL side
Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2011 :  14:20:13  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
mine will need a large in the end i think as you can see from my last photos a medium isnt big enough anymore

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2011 :  14:27:45  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What size snakes do you have Subz?

The thing is, my girl is a tiny adult, she's 3ft8 and not going to grow anymore. She can fit into the large "snake caves" (the ones with lids XD) easily while other adult corns seem to have problems. The large cave she has at the moment she doesn't fill much if that makes sense? She backs herself towards the back edge of the hide and the entrance area is left quite roomy but I obviously don't want to swap it for a too small of a hide.

If anyone has any snakes 5ft and over and they fit into the large cave that would be great to hear.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Edited by - Sta~ple on 16/02/2011 14:29:41
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

288 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2011 :  14:42:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mine are both 5 footers i bought 4 hides for their new massive Viv but they have only ever used one at each end and the hollow log that straddles the middle. They are both curled up in one x-large one at hot end post feed.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000