any suggestions on setup
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ilovemypets1988
Hatchling

United Kingdom
328 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  16:19:31  Show Profile  Click to see ilovemypets1988's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi all, i know my milk is shown on the pic but my corns in the same setup, so im asking for any advice on improvements

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  17:17:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure if corns or milks would use them, but my beauty snake loves those exo terra bendy vine things
Maybe a couple more plants too?

What kind of milk is he/she? Is beautiful
Go to Top of Page

ilovemypets1988
Hatchling

United Kingdom
328 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  17:21:39  Show Profile  Click to see ilovemypets1988's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
the milks gone missing atm but hes a pueblam and the corns in there atm, my new corn uses the climbing frame, she loves it, only got her yesterday and found her on it all the time, i will be taking a pc of her on it tonight
Go to Top of Page

thistle
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1757 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  19:17:53  Show Profile  Visit thistle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Your set up looks good though I would graduate the depth of the bedding, it's far too deep at the warm end, the heat from the mat won't be getting through. The warm end should really only have a light scattering of aspen that barely covers the bottom. You can keep the aspen deep at the cool e d to allow your snake to burrow if he wants.

Corns do use exo terra vines, mine loves climbing over his.

2.0.0 Dogs (westie Angus, shih tzu Archie)
0.5.0 African Pygmy Hedgehogs (Harriet, Amelia, Matilda, Jemima, Maisie) RIP Hector
0.4.0 Guinea Pigs (Isobel, Effy, Mrs Mack & Sheila)
1.0.0 Lutino C0ckatiel (Sammy)
3.0.0 Corn Snakes - CB10 Amel (Barnaby), CB11 Anery Lavender (Bailey), CB10 Caramel Motley (Bradley)
0.1.0 CB11 Western Hognose Snake (Maggie)
Go to Top of Page

ilovemypets1988
Hatchling

United Kingdom
328 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  19:29:33  Show Profile  Click to see ilovemypets1988's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
she loves to burrow in the warm end which is gd as she can get as much warmth as she wants and that was the idea of the depth of the bedding and as for the heat, it still comes through as i can feel it on top of the aspen, just thought i would let you all know
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000