New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Newbie 105
Hatchling

United Kingdom
134 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2011 :  19:47:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello I have to go and live with my grandparents for a week my small corn has just settled into it's viv is it wise to take her with me for the week or should I leave her here ?

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2011 :  20:53:50  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
leave her where she is, she'll be fine

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Newbie 105
Hatchling

United Kingdom
134 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2011 :  20:57:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wondering how will I change her water every morning ?

Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2011 :  21:15:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll prolly get eaten for saying it but if you give her enough to last, you'll get away with it for a couple of days. I know i've had to do it under emergency circumstances!

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2011 :  21:18:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
but you do run the risk of her having a poo in the water and having nothing to drink..

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

Yearling

950 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2011 :  21:23:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hiya,

I've just moved Vin up to my parents house from my OH's and he's fine, just moved his entire faun and gave him the rest of the evening in a quiet, low lighting room to relax and he's been out exploring and everything as usual. Think provided the actual faun is the same she'll be ok to move, it'll be the same smells etc. x

1.0.0 Carolina Motley Cornsnake - Vin, 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Rio, 0.1.0 IJJ Carpet Python - Luna, 0.1.0 Dwarf Sunfire Reticulated Python - Helia, 1.0.0 Royal Python - Jasper, 0.1.0 Spaniel - Jess; RIP Gypsy - a beautiful girl through and through, 0.1.0 Rabbit - Binky, RIP Indy, Jan 2010 - Aug 2011, and Ace, Jan 2009 - Aug 2011
Go to Top of Page

nixipixi
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
25 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2011 :  15:26:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there nobody who can check in and possibly change water? probably a stupid question otherwise you wouldnt be thinking of taking her but thought id ask anyway

3 Horses (holly, twiggy and beanie) 2 yorkshire terriers (ben and tessa) 23 chickens (theres no way im typing their names!) 2 c0ckatiels (rocky and pepsi) 1 cat (tipsy) 1 crow (paul) 1 chilean rose tarantula (charlie) 1 dumbo rat (splinter) and last but DEFINATELY not least.....1 Rootbeer corn...JYNX! my lil sidekick

SOON TO COME! western hognose
Go to Top of Page

Newbie 105
Hatchling

United Kingdom
134 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  00:15:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No that's why I will have to take her

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly