New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dtookey90
Hatchling

United Kingdom
188 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  13:11:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looking for two corn snake hatchlings from a different clutch in Leicestershire,
M&F preferred
One either amel,stripe,bloodred or sunkissed and the other blizzard or snow.
Must be of similar age and size
Or if anyone has eggs soon to hatch please let me know
Thanks
:-)

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  13:35:22  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Can help you with a Snow Motley male! Also have a pair of Amel het Bloodred Stripe but are a year old!

Based in leicester!

Pics and prices on website below!

Cheers Jamie

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2011 :  19:46:56  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you've also got Adam and Charlotte at AC Snakes round your way too: http://www.acsnakes.co.uk/

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

dtookey90
Hatchling

United Kingdom
188 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2011 :  08:50:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks jamie but I am really looking for a hatchling pair and can I ask you when your planning to breed?? As I am willing to wait for my perfect pair
I have looked on ac snakes but none available :(
Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2011 :  18:52:17  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi dtookey, we have fingers crossed a gravid female amel stripe also if all goes well some corals which are a form of snow but out of 2 hypos and tend to be very pink, I also have a bloodred male he is a 10 hatchie he is het for lavender so the makings of a plasma.
Where in leicestershire are you? we are York but I have family in northfields, Hinckley, North Kilworth and Newparks area so if any of them are local to you can get them there or if you don't want to wait that long then I can recommend doogles snakes his snakes are top quality, I had 2 last week.

Corns, burms, king, KSBS, Rosy boas, Common boa, Leos, hamster, mice and rats
Go to Top of Page

dtookey90
Hatchling

United Kingdom
188 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2011 :  21:07:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am looking for around end of feb- beginning of march for some babies I was looking on doogles site but it doesn't say when he is going breeding all it says is 2011 I am willing to wait for my perfect pair as I would like to breed in the future
I am in the saffron lane area but I have family in netherhall just round the corner from Northfields
Ideally looking for either stripe, reverse okeetee, blizzard or amels
Not fussed which is which
I will be looking around a few reptile shops including cymru corns
Can I ask when ur babies are due ?? And could you email me some pics of adults??
My email is dayna.tookey@live.co.uk
Thanks for getting in touch
Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2011 :  22:38:24  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I will email pics now.
I know safron lane well I grew up on Aylestone road.

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2011 :  22:48:48  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Email with pics sent

Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2011 :  09:07:18  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi dtookey90,

The earlist i will have hatchlings will be around mid june! I have had two locks on the same female and starting to try a few others now but the season is early yet!

I will have Bloodreds, Hypo Bloodreds, Plasmas, Hypo Plasmas, from the first clutch with loads more to follow!

Thank you Gem for the recommendation!

Cheers Jamie

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2011 :  11:17:16  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I will keep you upto date on how they are doing with pics and will let you know once I can tell they are gravid.

No problem Jamie. I have recommended you to a few people locally as well your snakes are fab. :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000