New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chalkie31
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
45 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2011 :  22:11:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all this is Mitch i brought him about 3 months ago i was lead to believe that he is a carolina corn but due to having flicked through thousands of pics i was wondering if people on the forum had any other ideas? Im new to all this so im still learning these are the first pics i have taken and i think they look rather good love having mitch have had no problems what so ever absolutely wicked pets could people please tell me for definate what morph Mitch is i believe him to be about a year old any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :D

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2011 :  22:32:25  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah Mitch is a Carolina/Normal for sure! Looks a nice little fella too!

Go to Top of Page

Yearling

950 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2011 :  22:57:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm no good with morphs but I can tell you he's beautiful lol

1.0.0 Carolina Motley Cornsnake - Vin, 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Rio, 0.1.0 IJJ Carpet Python - Luna, 0.1.0 Dwarf Sunfire Reticulated Python - Helia, 1.0.0 Royal Python - Jasper, 0.1.0 Spaniel - Jess; RIP Gypsy - a beautiful girl through and through, 0.1.0 Rabbit - Binky, RIP Indy, Jan 2010 - Aug 2011, and Ace, Jan 2009 - Aug 2011
Go to Top of Page

zandefloss
Hatchling

United Kingdom
245 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2011 :  23:09:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would have said hypo - due to the black in his eyes, but the amel like of his pattern!

zam x
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2011 :  23:12:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gorgeous corn, very nice :)
Go to Top of Page

chalkie31
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
45 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2011 :  23:45:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its all so confusing like i said when i brought him he was advertised as carolina but im sceptic lol and just want someone to say its a definate.....

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2011 :  23:48:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
why are you sceptical about it, and I agree with doogle normal

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 31/01/2011 :  00:06:31  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It's orangey and white.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

chalkie31
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
45 Posts

Posted - 31/01/2011 :  03:24:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not so much sceptical then would just like someone to say for sure 100% just after someone mentioned to me was i sure he was a normal/carolina just made me seek advice and i have and im happy to settle for that thanks for allyour help so far hope to be writing many posts soon want to get some pics of mitch feeding and tomoro is feed day hehe...No doubt Mitch has got wicked colour and seems to have a real placid just want to be out and sniffing about nature to him never had any problems with feeding never shys away when i slide his glass across an inch for him to poke his head out enough said it sounds like im falling in love HAHAHA

CASE SETTLED

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 31/01/2011 :  11:28:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's lovely. Sounds like he's he's got a lovely character too. I'm not surprised you're falling in love with him.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 31/01/2011 :  13:35:32  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He's a normal/carolina, a very handsome one too!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

chalkie31
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
45 Posts

Posted - 31/01/2011 :  15:54:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone yeh he is gorgeous pictures realy show the depth of colour and just how magnificent the creatures are couldnt have asked for a better snake seems to have much the same attitude as his owner (ME) lol so placid and layed back realy active alot of the time always putting on a show for me and friends levatating across his viv tryin to look for new ways of escape haha thanks all we realy appreciate the feedback i wont tell Mitch how gorgeous u all think he is he gets enough attention as it is lol

Go to Top of Page

AliciaRose
Hatchling

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 31/01/2011 :  20:53:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
His belly is so cute, and so is the rest of him

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: