Zico
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Zico
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2011 :  10:10:17  Show Profile  Click to see Zico's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2011 :  12:05:58  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What a lovely snake. I love Zico's hide!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2011 :  12:12:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Zico is lovely :)

Great pics.
Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2011 :  12:30:14  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I would be very careful of that bit of open glass there with the wire. If he gets exploring in the night, and realises that if he can fit his nose in, he can push that all the way open, you're going to have a loose snake by the looks of it!

Otherwise, he's loooooovely!

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

lrv2307
Yearling

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2011 :  14:29:01  Show Profile  Click to see lrv2307's MSN Messenger address  Send lrv2307 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
great pics lol
but yeah like tehbunneh said, even the smallest opening they can make bigger lol

drill a little hole for the prob through the wood, i plug my holes up with kids plastacine from ELC (on the outside so they dont stick to it) lol

lrv (louise)
Uxbridge, Middlesex
0.1.0 snow - morgana
0.1.0 cali banded king - boudica
0.0.1 crested gecko - galaxy
** wish list**
ghost corn
anery corn
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2011 :  15:12:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lrv2307

plug my holes up with kids plastacine from ELC (on the outside so they dont stick to it) lol

What a good idea. I have been plugging any holes (where wires go through) with screwed up kitchen roll but I like the plastacine idea. Wonder if white tac would work....I got loads of that.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2011 :  15:43:31  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeh tac does work, plugged up a hole in a coconut with it :D

Nice looking snake

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

MeandMilo
Egg

United Kingdom
87 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2011 :  16:12:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
zico is a beautiful little snake is he a carolina?

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2011 :  16:22:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lovely snake. I love his name too

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Edited by - Mort13 on 26/01/2011 16:23:13
Go to Top of Page

Zico
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2011 :  18:14:34  Show Profile  Click to see Zico's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

What a lovely snake. I love Zico's hide!

Thanks i'm going to start an Egyptian theme! haha

Go to Top of Page

Zico
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2011 :  18:15:15  Show Profile  Click to see Zico's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MeandMilo

zico is a beautiful little snake is he a carolina?

Nope just a normal (:

Go to Top of Page

Zico
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2011 :  18:16:55  Show Profile  Click to see Zico's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tehbunneh

I would be very careful of that bit of open glass there with the wire. If he gets exploring in the night, and realises that if he can fit his nose in, he can push that all the way open, you're going to have a loose snake by the looks of it!

Otherwise, he's loooooovely!

Thanks for the concern but we do have two vivarium locks and we've seen him try for about an hour trying to get through but h knows he cant as the locks are wedged in tightly

Go to Top of Page

Zico
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2011 :  18:18:26  Show Profile  Click to see Zico's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

quote:
Originally posted by lrv2307

plug my holes up with kids plastacine from ELC (on the outside so they dont stick to it) lol

What a good idea. I have been plugging any holes (where wires go through) with screwed up kitchen roll but I like the plastacine idea. Wonder if white tac would work....I got loads of that.

Yeah i uses white tac, you can see in the 5th picture in his hid if blocked it up because he got stuck in there once once!

Go to Top of Page

Zico
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2011 :  18:20:20  Show Profile  Click to see Zico's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

Lovely snake. I love his name too

Thank you! d All because of my dad being a footie fan, Zico is a great food striker and a football striker who plays for Brazil is called Zico, so yeah thats how he got the name lol!

Go to Top of Page

Yearling

950 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2011 :  18:58:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What a lovely boy! Fantastic markings x

1.0.0 Carolina Motley Cornsnake - Vin, 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Rio, 0.1.0 IJJ Carpet Python - Luna, 0.1.0 Dwarf Sunfire Reticulated Python - Helia, 1.0.0 Royal Python - Jasper, 0.1.0 Spaniel - Jess; RIP Gypsy - a beautiful girl through and through, 0.1.0 Rabbit - Binky, RIP Indy, Jan 2010 - Aug 2011, and Ace, Jan 2009 - Aug 2011
Go to Top of Page

pompeyjohn
Egg

United Kingdom
54 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2011 :  08:30:35  Show Profile  Click to see pompeyjohn's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Great pics and hide and a lovely corn great markings. Have to agree with others tho definetly would drill a hole and get cable through.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000