Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2011 :  14:47:23  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For Sale..... Click image to ENLARGE

Anery Lavender (Moonstone) 07 Male 590g (Stunning snake and great size)
Proven breeder may times! Not many of these around! Asking £200 Now £140

Snow Motley het/homo Hypo Stripe (I believe it is Coral Snow Motley) 2010 male
Great colour developing on him
Asking (£50)

Nice girl with typical sunkissed temp
Asking (£40)
Breeding potential: Sunkissed, Inferno, Poss Snow, Sunkissed Snow, Sunkissed Anery

Lavender Motley het Hypo 09 Female
Really see the Hypo shining through!
Asking £90 (Now Sold)

Amel het Bloodred Lava ph Anery 2010 female!
Bright snake but little flighty!
Asking (£40)

Snow Stripe het/homo Stripe 09 Male 45g
Slow Starter but eats everytime mow!
Asking (£50)

Granite ph Amel Male 08 190g Very nice snake and size
Asking £70 (Now £55)
(Breeding potental: Bloodreds,Anerys,Granites, poss Avalanche, Snows, Fires)

Lavender het Amel Bloodred Stripe 2010 male
Lovely Lavender with great potental (Plasma stripes, Opal bloodred stripe to name a few)
Asking (£60)

AmelMotley het Bloodred Stripe Pair 09
(Stunning Pair and very bright)
Asking (£150 /Pair)

Fluorescent Amel het Anery Motley 09 male
He is a very bright boy with great colouring
Asking £50 (Now £45)

Lavender het Anery ph Bloodred!
Maybe Anery Lavender het blood!
2010 Male
Asking (£70)

Hog nose 09 PAIR! Both ph Albino!
Lovely temps! Male 37g - Fem 50g
Asking (£150 the Pair)

Find Pictures on link! http://www.cymru-corns.com/for-sale.php

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2011 :  17:36:04  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nooo, Jamie, why sell the hoggies? :( How much would you want for just the male? :D
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2011 :  20:01:47  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

Nooo, Jamie, why sell the hoggies? :( How much would you want for just the male? :D
Tiffany-x

I know! Needing the room at the moment! One of the best hoggies there is too! Really need them to go as a pair!

You not after a hoggie are you? LOL

Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2011 :  20:57:45  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm really tempted by your Sunkissed female, and my partner likes her too. I may be seriously interested, but I need to get the permission. How expensive is it to courier to Worcester, WR2 5AF?

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)

Edited by - tehbunneh on 23/01/2011 20:57:57
Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2011 :  21:16:20  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah sunkissed still here! Started off a slowish feeder but now eats every week without fail! She do have a typical sunkissed temp and can be moody but fine when out!

Here is a list of couriers! http://www.cymru-corns.com/couriers.php

The second on the list would probably be cheapest for that one but worth quoting the rest!

Cheers Jamie

Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2011 :  21:30:53  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry Tiff Hogs on Hold!

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2011 :  21:49:39  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Omg on hold already. I was trying to work out where i could fit another couple of vivs.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2011 :  22:19:37  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah i know it was quick! LOL

They really are a stunning pair! I bought them as they stood out from any hog i have seen! Also ph Albino too!

Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2011 :  00:26:55  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sunkissed are a bit grumpy are they? She'll get on splendidly with Widget then x.x Where are you again Doogle? Leicester or Liverpool was it? Or has that changed since I picked up Dexter from Kev XD

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2011 :  08:07:44  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah sometimes sunkissed can be a bit grumpy! She it totally fine when she is out tho! You have snakes already which is great! Just means i wouldnt sell to someone for their fist snake as it would probably put them off! She dont hurt at the min and is quite cute when she does it! LOL

I am in Leicester mate!

Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2011 :  15:30:59  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I know how it is with the biting. Widget's tagged me about three times now, and its more his speed then anything that's shocking. Will Emasmad know of you Doogle? She asks for quotes from post code to post code is all ^^

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2011 :  16:10:39  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah she knows me! Just say jamie or doogle!

Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2011 :  17:02:11  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awesome, thanks! I'll get back to you here if I do get permission, but if there is interest prior, please go with them rather then waiting on me X3 Its likely to be a no anyway >.<'

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2011 :  18:46:40  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Gutted mate! Just took her out to get a better pic for you and have felt the smallest of smallest kinks! So she will be free to a good home now when another snake is bought!

It really is a tiny bump and bet most people would notice it but i wont sell her now and give it away as pet only!

Cheers Jamie

Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2011 :  13:59:59  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ahh, gutted! I have Widget who has 6-7 really noticeable kinks x.x I'm not a breeder, but I don't think I'll be allowed to buy another for her! I'll have to pass, but I do so hope you find her a loving pet home with another ^^ Bless her little self!

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2011 :  14:06:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Doogle

Gutted mate! Just took her out to get a better pic for you and have felt the smallest of smallest kinks! So she will be free to a good home now when another snake is bought!

It really is a tiny bump and bet most people would notice it but i wont sell her now and give it away as pet only!

Cheers Jamie

Argh! Could have sent her down with my lot
Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2011 :  15:36:54  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

quote:
Originally posted by Doogle

Cheers Jamie

Argh! Could have sent her down with my lot

I would of if i noticed sooner!

Edited by - Doogle on 25/01/2011 15:37:39
Go to Top of Page

Em0777
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
32 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2011 :  18:04:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd love the Lavender het Amel Bloodred Stripe 2010 male but I'm a bit far :( (Essex)

Not forgetting the Tortoises, and the Chickens!!
*Essex*
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2011 :  18:13:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Em0777

I'd love the Lavender het Amel Bloodred Stripe 2010 male but I'm a bit far :( (Essex)

I'm in Surrey so I had them couriered to me.

Maybe worth you looking into it.
Go to Top of Page

Em0777
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
32 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2011 :  14:10:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooo was it very expensive to do that?

Not forgetting the Tortoises, and the Chickens!!
*Essex*
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2011 :  14:14:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you catch the courier on a run down that way it wont cost much at all.

Have a look at these and might be worth you getting some quotes.

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14075
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000