Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  18:43:58  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thought i would start with this little guy! Anery Lavender and i like how you can see the yellow coming on his neck line, as most of the time Lavender Maskes Anery making it hard to spot!

Anery Lavender

Hypo Pewter

Lavender het Amel Bloodred (Awesome colour)

Snow het Charcoal Stripe

Rubix (The cube) het Bloodred Amel Stripe ph Lavender Anery

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  18:52:29  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The little anery lavender is gorgeous, I am loving them more and more with Lacey, they have such pretty colours, apart from I think Lacey is gonna shed, but then she will be sparkling again!! xD But they are all beautiful, just like the rest of your collection, esp that lavender though, soo unusual!! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

saamicaat
Hatchling

166 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  18:57:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Such beautiful colours! Making me want to get Medusa a few little friends!

Medusa the Carolina Corn and Bert the Bearded Dragon.
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  19:05:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gorgeous.

Love them all.
Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  19:10:16  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I FINALLY KNOW WHAT WIDGET WILL LOOK LIKE!!

Thanks so much for uploading that Hypo Pewter! I've been wondering for ages if he will just always be pink x.x

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  20:02:41  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What gorgeous snakes.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  20:33:07  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Tiff - Yeah lacey must be due to shed really soon! Look so clean and fresh after a shed! I personally find them the best colour about 2 to 3 days after they shed when their new skin has time to harden a little!

saamicaat - Thank you! Surely you cant stop at one corn!

Louise32 - Thank you!

tehbunneh - The Hypo Pewters do turn into stunners! They patten fades more as adults too from the bloodred gene! Nice clean looking snakes!

herriotfan - Thank yoooou!

They really need a multi quote tool on here!

Go to Top of Page

EmmaJayne
Hatchling

United Kingdom
109 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  20:49:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Such pretty snakes! I can't wait to get mine! :)

0.0.1 Leopard Gecko - Toby
1.0.0 Crested Gecko - Hector
0.0.1 Banded Cali King - Murray
1.0.0 Pastel Dwarf Boa - Dave
1.0.0 Black Long Haired Cat - Pixie
0.1.0 Grey Tabby Cat - Ariel
2.0.0 Rats - Gizmo and Rocky R.I.P

Soon to come:
1.0.0 Very Cute Puppy - Luka

"Humans are so interesting. In this world of infinate wonders
they have managed to invent boredom" ---- Terry Pratchet
Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  21:04:42  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You keep tempting me with your Anery Lavenders/Moonstones. Its because of your beautiful snakes that they are on my wishlist. Oh to have the money for more. Unfortunately, my snakes and now live better then I do, since Uni has fluffed me up for the third time x.x Instead, I shall have to gaze lovingly at ^^

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  23:11:44  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
how awesome is the lavenders colours! Any chance of him being het caramel?

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Ammerz
Hatchling

United Kingdom
168 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2011 :  00:12:23  Show Profile  Click to see Ammerz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Your making me want more... I think my boyfriend has seen into the future when we visited yours. My desk is where my big viv is and I've started talking about putting shelving in the chair space to hold me smaller tanks... hes very afraid!! lol

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

21 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2011 :  02:26:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
rubix is a beauty!!

0.1.0 Carolina Corn
"If you wish to make and apple pie from scratch, you must first, invent The Universe."
Go to Top of Page

lrv2307
Yearling

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2011 :  05:14:27  Show Profile  Click to see lrv2307's MSN Messenger address  Send lrv2307 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
lol doogle your such a naughty man just got a king, now desparate for another corn lol

lrv (louise)
Uxbridge, Middlesex
0.1.0 snow - morgana
0.1.0 cali banded king - boudica
0.0.1 crested gecko - galaxy
** wish list**
ghost corn
anery corn
Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2011 :  09:05:00  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
EmmaJayne - Thank you! It always starts with one! :)

tehbunneh - The Moonstones are a lovely Lavender morph! One of my favs! Hoping for a stripe this season!

eeij - Hi Mate, Yeah his colours are awesome and brighter in the flesh! No Caramel but is poss het Hypo which we think could be Strawberry!

Ammerz - Hi Amy, Oh it all starts now! LOL. Hopefully see you soon when you need the shelves filling!

DBKommandant - Thank you! Need a female just as good now!

lrv2307 - LOL. Will keep you back a nice one!

Go to Top of Page

Ammerz
Hatchling

United Kingdom
168 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2011 :  23:15:02  Show Profile  Click to see Ammerz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Doogle

Ammerz - Hi Amy, Oh it all starts now! LOL. Hopefully see you soon when you need the shelves filling!

It probably wont be long at all... you've got my boyfriend hooked aswell!! He turned to me today and anounced that he wanted a snake... he's never been interested before at all and now thats all he can talk about.

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  01:11:56  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The pics of your snakes are always stunning but these are amazing. I love anery lavenders anyway but I want that one lol. And your hypo pewter is gorgeous. I think that one might even stop my eldest son saying no more snakes.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  09:37:36  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote

[/quote]
It probably wont be long at all... you've got my boyfriend hooked aswell!! He turned to me today and anounced that he wanted a snake... he's never been interested before at all and now thats all he can talk about.
[/quote]

LOL, Yeah remember you saying he wasn`t that keen! So is he after a corn of different snake? Let his addiction begin too! Was a good move showing him around then! lol

Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  09:40:54  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

The pics of your snakes are always stunning but these are amazing. I love anery lavenders anyway but I want that one lol. And your hypo pewter is gorgeous. I think that one might even stop my eldest son saying no more snakes.

Thank you! I should have a few more Anery Lavenders and hopefully some Hypo Pewters too this coming season!

Think you need to buy your son his own snake!

Go to Top of Page

Ammerz
Hatchling

United Kingdom
168 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  09:42:27  Show Profile  Click to see Ammerz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Doogle

LOL, Yeah remember you saying he wasn`t that keen! So is he after a corn of different snake? Let his addiction begin too! Was a good move showing him around then! lol

He's not sure yet, I'm not gunna rush him. He's like a little kid he'll get it and lose intrest in a week or to and i'll get stuck with it... maybe I should rush him then!? Mwahahaha!

Go to Top of Page

Cornflake1
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  19:50:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lush snakes

Bethany Carruthers
5 years experiance
2 cornsnakes - still own
1 rainbow boa- has been sold
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  20:01:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beautiful snakes as expected

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000