Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  16:17:55  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok, so Lacey is a complete and utter nutter (little bit of rhyming there for you). ;) She hides absolutely everywhere, I have had her out for a play this morning, when I found a huge poo in her faun, and she hides everywhere, I kind of plonk her on my fairly large chest and let her roam free, until I start feeling her tickling me somewhere rather inapropriate (.)(.)! So I pull her from down my top and plonk her on my sleeve, then a minute or 2 later I feel her tickling around the back of my neck, and try to pull her round to the front, to find she is having a wander through my hair, and she was a little bit stuck for a second or 2! So then I plonk her on the bed, I had had enough of her going places she wasnt allowed, has anyone else realised hatchlings arent so elegant on the top of soft sheets, she was trying to move but was getting no where, so she decided to try harder, and ended up looking rather annoyed after whipping herself in the face a few times so I put plonked her on my crumpled quilt, and she decided she wanted to be a rock climber, and started making her way through the folds, I looked away for a second and then I couldnt see her, so I gently unfolded sections of my quilt, by time I found her I was too stressed out for anymore play time, so little Princess Lacey went back in her faun.

Does anyone elses snake have some unusual hiding places, cause Lacey seems to be a bit of a nutter, and certainly wont settle for anything normal like a sleeve, saying that, as I type this she has lost herself in my scarf and is laying in a fold all snuggled up bless her! :P
Tiffany-x

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  16:33:32  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
had a experiance at work with a 5.5ft corn O_o got it out for someone to have a hold and it decided it liked me more than anyone else xD went up into my shirt past my armput down and came out the back of my shirt...it was amusing to say the least :)

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  16:35:59  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hahahaha, thats so cute. Im starting to think she likes girls, lets just say she didnt stay in my scarf for long. Why does she always want to be down my top? :S
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  16:38:13  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
medusa likes constricting on my wrist then sits there tounge flicking when i just sit and type away on here :P

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  16:45:35  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thats better than between your (.)(.), not that you have them, lmao! Lacey is a bit small to wrap around my wrist though, she only just makes it round once, then usually ends up falling off bless her! :P Im the happiest person in the world now I have my Lacey, she is like my best friend, I am so sad that I actually sit and talk to her while she is going through my fingers. xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Benji54
Hatchling

United Kingdom
449 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  16:54:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haha! ROFL at the boob snake!

ophion and wotsit both enjoy going in sleeves, hoods, jumpers etc and dangling in there! biscuit is always on the move but my new boa just likes laying down my arm all stretched out or doing the wrist thing like medusa!

1.1.0 corns "wotsit" and "biscuit"
1.0.0 Royal "ophion"
0.1.0 Coastal Carpet Python "Serendipity"
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake "Obsidian"
0.1.0 Bunny Rabbit (?) "truffle"

R.I.P "Prisma Pequeno"
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  17:01:46  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
She is a boob snake, then every once in a while she sticks her head out for a breath of fresh air then goes back in for more, Ill have to take a picture of it! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  18:01:44  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lesbian snake? xD

1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  19:00:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK someone has definitely got the wrong end of the stick about keeping snakes in a rack!

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  19:20:29  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hahahaha, Im not doing it on purpose, her idea not mine!! :P I must of rubbed off on her a little too much!! :S
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  19:59:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I tried putting Nimbus on my chest he would fall to the floor! My chest is only little lol

Nimbus likes to coil round my neck and then slide up my face and coil round my glasses!!

He also loves to go inside my jumper/hoody and then inside my t-shirt so I have to strip half naked to find him again!

He also loves hiding in my hair (it's quite long and curly so he loves it) and he also likes to then slide through my large hoop earings!
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  20:27:31  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Haha, well Lacey isnt particularly big, so she just sits on my chest, I could probably walk around with her on my chest and she wouldnt fall off!! :P

I think snakes must love hair, I have really short hair and I straighten it, but its thick and luggy, so she cant go through it and wrap around my hair so that I cant get her out!! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  20:47:21  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
when medusa was a hatchling she got stuck in my school boot

as said by woody 'there is a snake in ma boot'

1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  20:57:53  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aww, that is soooo adorableee!! :P She is such a pretty snake!! :)
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  21:05:24  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yes she is :) if i dont have luck with monty eating in 6 months i might get rid of him and get a male corn...

1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  21:49:57  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Then make ikkle babbas!?! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  22:02:03  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

Hahahaha, Im not doing it on purpose, her idea not mine!! :P I must of rubbed off on her a little too much!! :S
Tiffany-x

Must be a bit of me that rubbed off on her you mean! LOL

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2010 :  22:21:31  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Haha, yeah what have you been teaching my princess!! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2010 :  09:19:57  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Must be the Welsh in her! LOL

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2010 :  09:59:22  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No comment!! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2011 :  15:06:41  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My 5ft obese guy likes my sleeves too, he struggles to get up them the first time if it's a sleeve he hasn't stretches it yet. When he was younger he used to hide in my hood of my hoodies and would spend half the day in them as I would potter around the house.

All living things like cleavage :s just a bonus for snakes that they are warm and a great place to hide.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000