over weight
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

23 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2010 :  18:22:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when i first had seth from an pet shop they told me that he was on 3 medium mice per week, but when i brought him home an friend of mine said that he was over weight so had an look at his weight and he was 360g at that time, so my friend told me to cut his food down to 1 small mice per week, which he did have last saturday, checked on his weight again and hes 350g, but gonna give him an medium mice this time, any advice would be an great help, only had seth an month now, love him too bits, as when i first saw him in the pet shop fell in love wit him then.oh yeh hes 18mths old and not far off 4ft.
thanks,

clare n seth

jonoandapril
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 26/12/2010 :  11:18:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im not sure about average weight to length but maybe if you put some photos up people would b able to tell you if he's overweight? iv heard swimming and stair climbing are good fat burners for snakeys.

1x amel corn (tango)
1x carolina corn (pepsi)
1x carpet python (butch)
1x normal royal (rachel)
1x bumblebee royal
wishlist: abbotts okeetee female, crawl cay boa, emerald tree boa
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 26/12/2010 :  12:30:29  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
photos would help loads, neck area, general body shot, and one of the base of the tail.

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000