Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 Northampton Retile Centre :-)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2010 :  10:09:17  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Honestly, this place has got to be the best reptile centre I have ever been too. It's where I got Dimika from and the quality of the animals lifestyle is amazing. They always have clean vivs, fresh food, clean water and healthy animals with beautifully decorated enclosures. On their website it tells you that people from York travel down just to stock up on their criters!

I've been to a few places round here for stuff for the snake, but this is the best by far and due to their success in recent years they have expanded twice so they now include loads more I'm not usually one to rant about shops, but I feel if you're in my area and looking to purchase an animal, it's worth the trip in my opinion, as they are very reliable and friendly. Oh, and they are also very hygineic (ignore the spelling) about handling - they have antibacterial handwash (It's important to me anyway xD) And they let you handle pretty much all of their stock - obviously if you're looking to purchase or if you're an interested child, not just for the fun of it

Sorry, pretty pointless topic, but still - they are a very good reptile shop -nodnod-

Lilpunk xx

0.0.1 Carolina corn - (renamed) Lumos.
2.0.0 Shetlands - Winston & Rupert.
1.3.0 Guinea pigs - Coffee, Nutkin, Rosemary & Thyme.
0.1.0 Yorkshire Terrier - Poppy.

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2010 :  10:12:35  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
EDIT: They are however quite expensive animals, but you are probably paying for the quality of the rest of their stocks lives to be preserved, so still worth the money and the trip in my case.

0.0.1 Carolina corn - (renamed) Lumos.
2.0.0 Shetlands - Winston & Rupert.
1.3.0 Guinea pigs - Coffee, Nutkin, Rosemary & Thyme.
0.1.0 Yorkshire Terrier - Poppy.
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2010 :  11:10:16  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Good recommendations are never useless topics! Thanks for telling us about the place.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

jonoandapril
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 25/12/2010 :  11:51:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
theres a good one in plymouth for us southerners aswell, called reptile world in plymton. they have a brill range of animals and do good deals if your after a package setup. me and the wife have got both our current snakes from there. the owner is knowledgable to, which helps. whenever you go in there he is always busy seeing to the welfare of the animals which i find very reasuring. not to expensive either!

1x amel corn (tango)
1x carolina corn (pepsi)
1x carpet python (butch)
1x normal royal (rachel)
1x bumblebee royal
wishlist: abbotts okeetee female, crawl cay boa, emerald tree boa
Go to Top of Page

wagner1966
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 26/12/2010 :  09:32:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep, totally agree with opening post. We bought our babies from Northampton 3 months ago and wouldn't go anywhere else. We tried a couple of other local places but didn't find quite the same friendliness and cleanliness. We trust them completely and, as I said, wouldn't go anywhere else.

3.0.0. Amal Corn - Arnold, common corn - Adam, snow corn - Jigsaw
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000