Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2011 :  20:04:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Casper, presently around 5'6", 7 years old and a very healthy 700g ish. Nothing I hate more than fat snakes......

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2011 :  20:34:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sexybear, looking at your Casper, Patrick must a ghost corn they look almost identical!

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
Boa Constrictor Imperator
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

0.0.1 Schneider Skink (George)
1.0.0 Extreme Blonde Harlequin Crested Gecko (Bert)
4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.
Chaco Golden Knee (G. pulchripes) Charlie, Greenbottle Blue (C. cyaneopubescens) Gus, Honduran Curly Hair ( B. albopilosum) Titch, Mexican Fire Leg (B. boehmei), Salmon Pink Bird Eater(L. parahybana), Fort Hall Baboon (P. Lugardi) Blanche, Stout Leg Baboon (E. Pachypus) Graham, Chilean Rose (G. Rosea) Glen.

Border collie x (BoB), 2 Cats (Lucky & Dip), 17 Goldfish, and The Dubia Family
Go to Top of Page

heatseeker872591
Hatchling

United Kingdom
355 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2011 :  16:50:46  Show Profile  Visit heatseeker872591's Homepage  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by SexyBear77

Casper, presently around 5'6", 7 years old and a very healthy 700g ish. Nothing I hate more than fat snakes......

sexy bear i currently got a corn snake named blake, 4 years old and about 52inches long trouble is he is like a sausage and weighs now over 800grams and i never power fed or over fed him, when he was a youngen he was fed weekly and then fortnightly as he got older but seems this is too much, im currently excercising him everyday and even spaced out his feedings to once every 4 weeks but thats now too much , i even thought about giving him a fast for a good few months as they are reptiles and a few month fast wont cause no harm to himself, probably benifit him as his body will try and use them fat reserves in his rear quarters.

[URL=http://www.mybannermaker.com/link.php?nurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mybannermaker.com][/URL]
Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2011 :  22:54:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by heatseeker872591

[quote]Originally posted by SexyBear77

sexy bear i currently got a corn snake named blake, 4 years old and about 52inches long trouble is he is like a sausage and weighs now over 800grams and i never power fed or over fed him, when he was a youngen he was fed weekly and then fortnightly as he got older but seems this is too much, im currently excercising him everyday and even spaced out his feedings to once every 4 weeks but thats now too much , i even thought about giving him a fast for a good few months as they are reptiles and a few month fast wont cause no harm to himself, probably benifit him as his body will try and use them fat reserves in his rear quarters.

Some snakes do seem to just pile on the weight no matter how carefully you try to manage them- my female 09 butter is fat and is being dieted before she is fully grown. I think the trick with these "good-doers" is to catch them early as possible rather than letting them get to the stage where they are fully grown with a slow metabolism and are far too fat.

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
591 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  16:25:22  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Bare in mind this is the viv she was delivered in and is now in a bigger one.
Not got handling pictures yet as she is still settling in.
But here she is, not had chance to properly measure her and got no scales to weigh her, but her viv is 2 1/2foot wide and she's more than double, I'd guess around 5 1/2 foot.
Will get more pictures at a later date... Here is Jess, my '08 Normal.

When on the Forums, always be nice, stick to the rules and help when you can.
1.0.0 Normal Royal - Ronald.
1.0.0 Carpet Python - Magic.
1.0.0 Amel Corn - Pendulum.
1.0.0 Anery Corn - Chilli.
0.1.0 Snow Corn - Wormsle.
0.1.0 California King x Mexican Black - Lucy.
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko - Bear.
Go to Top of Page

CSN
Hatchling

United Kingdom
205 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  18:10:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is karma, she was 5ft 9 last time i measured her

0.1.0 Karma - Creamsicle
0.1.0 Precious - Royal

http://www.TCS-Chat.tk
Go to Top of Page

Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  18:22:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow thats a big girl she is beautiful.

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.
Chaco Golden Knee (G. pulchripes) Charlie, Greenbottle Blue (C. cyaneopubescens) Gus, Honduran Curly Hair ( B. albopilosum) Titch, Mexican Fire Leg (B. boehmei), Salmon Pink Bird Eater(L. parahybana), Fort Hall Baboon (P. Lugardi) Blanche, Stout Leg Baboon (E. Pachypus) Graham, Chilean Rose (G. Rosea) Glen.

Go to Top of Page

Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  18:23:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dan, I love normals, Jess is gorgeous.

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  19:06:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CSN

It always surprises me just how much bigger corn snakes actually are because to look at, she's big but no way looks big enough to be the best part of 6 foot long. But then again SPot is titchy still and it still surprises me how big he is when he stretches out too, they are deceptive litle (or not so little) creatures.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

CSN
Hatchling

United Kingdom
205 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  20:45:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

quote:
Originally posted by CSN

It always surprises me just how much bigger corn snakes actually are because to look at, she's big but no way looks big enough to be the best part of 6 foot long. But then again SPot is titchy still and it still surprises me how big he is when he stretches out too, they are deceptive litle (or not so little) creatures.

karma is alot bigger than this lotabob i will try get a full body shot just for you lol

0.1.0 Karma - Creamsicle
0.1.0 Precious - Royal

http://www.TCS-Chat.tk
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  20:50:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They never look as long as they really are, they are good at hiding it. I saw a 9 foot python the other day and it was curled up and looked about 4 feet tops. Was amazing to see him stretch out and end up longer than I am tall.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  20:58:09  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow shes a big beauty n00b

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

110 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2011 :  21:02:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've already posted these photos of James in a thread but might as well add them to this one seeing as it is an adult corn thread...he's just over 5 foot long

Red

Go to Top of Page

nikki81
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2011 :  22:19:54  Show Profile  Visit nikki81's Homepage  Reply with Quote
my sid is 2 1/2 years old and is just under 4 foot long i can put money on it the he will go into blue once every 4-5 weeks
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

288 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2011 :  23:15:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My pair are about 4', tho i haven't measured them or weighed them yet - think i might get the rack or superglue out (2 stuck together would be a nice 8footer lol
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000