Lost my Corn Snake
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

3 Posts

Posted - 19/12/2010 :  10:07:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello my name is George Rafis i am new 2 this forum.

I have had a corn snake for nearly 8 months now and have gotten on brilliantly as it was my 1st snake :)

However last night i left the door open on his vivairum bout around 9.45ish and then when i went 2 bed at round bout 10.00ish i realised i had left the door open i looked in and he was gone :(

I am absoultely heartbroken as i feel i will never see my corn snake gaain. I have been up all night trying 2 find him and even layed out a mouse 4 him but nuffin :( Now my vivairum is on a desk which is pretty high up soo i thought it would b impossible 4 him 2 get down.

I tipped my room up side down last night 2 see if i could find him but nuffin then i realised i have some loose floorboards in my cupboard which is right next 2 the vivairum on the desk.
So bout 6.30 this morning i pulled 3 floor boards out 2 see if i could see him but nuffin. And then it hit me that they were zoned off

Soo there would b massive bits of wood blocking the way soo the only place he oculd of gone is is down the floorboards that were allready opened. But i pulled them apart and nuffin..Then i red in my book that Corn snakes are excellent at squeezing in to tiny places but when i looked back there was no holes in the wood for him 2 advance :(

Soo then my next thought is that hes in my room somehwere hiding but me and my brother tipped are room up side down and nuffin. I have left a mouse by the open planks 2 see if he comes out but nuffin yet and thats mouse has been there since 8.00 this morning soo i dont think that idea is working.

I am heartbroken about thiss as i have had him since he was basically a hatchling and i miss him soo much so if any1 has any ideas on getting him back please share with me as i would aprreciate it a lot

Thank you

I am really heartbroken about this soo if any1 has any ideas on what 2 do 2 get my

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 19/12/2010 :  10:19:39  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi ya have a look here

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12170

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 19/12/2010 :  10:26:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,theres some great tips on that link. Good luck,I hope you find him soon. Don't lose heart though,there has been people that haven't found their snakes for months and have then found them alive and well. Fingers crossed for you.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

3 Posts

Posted - 19/12/2010 :  10:57:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you and it is fantastic advice i have allready done 2 of the things put the vviv on the floor with water and a mouse an dive also put an empty cereal box with a towel next 2 the radiator with flour around corners off my room 2 see if he comess i really hope i do find him and thank you again
:)
Go to Top of Page

lrv2307
Yearling

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 19/12/2010 :  11:31:26  Show Profile  Click to see lrv2307's MSN Messenger address  Send lrv2307 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
youll find him hun, with that i have no doubt, when he is hungry enough im sure he will show his nose lol

keep the faith!

lrv (louise)
Uxbridge, Middlesex
0.1.0 snow - morgana
0.1.0 cali banded king - boudica
0.0.1 crested gecko - galaxy
** wish list**
ghost corn
anery corn
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted