Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
591 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  22:44:35  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
....What reptile room would you have?
I was just watching something on TV called Jackpot Homes.
It's about the houses that lottery winners have bought.
And I was thinking about the first room I would have is definitely a reptile room.
Which got me thinking "If I could have literally any reptiles in the world what would they actually be"....
So thought I'd make this topic to find out which reptiles you guys would have if you could have any you want in the world :D

When on the Forums, always be nice, stick to the rules and help when you can.
1.0.0 Normal Royal - Ronald.
1.0.0 Carpet Python - Magic.
1.0.0 Amel Corn - Pendulum.
1.0.0 Anery Corn - Chilli.
0.1.0 Snow Corn - Wormsle.
0.1.0 California King x Mexican Black - Lucy.
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko - Bear.

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  22:46:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Albino Burmese!!!!! And so so many more. And a tegu :)

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  22:49:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd have several reptile rooms
Possibly a whole reptile house!

black and white tegus, mandarin rat snakes, taiwanese beauty snakes, new caledonia giant geckos and some carpet pythons are definitely on the list
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  22:56:29  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
A flying penguin cage.
Provided flying penguins aren't a protected species.

Or White Giraffes.

/ninja edit

Flying penguin vid from the BBC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dfWzp7rYR4

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 06/12/2010 22:59:17
Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  22:59:47  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've day dreamed about this so much!

I'd have just about everything you can think of, all in amazing naturalistic vivs! I'd convert a basement into a massive aquarium and go scuba diving with all the tropical fish. Would want some crazy stuff like lion cubs too! Basically I'd make my own zoo... would probably even get the license and get some crocs, a black mamba, rattle snakes etc!

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
591 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  23:07:20  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think my list is quite close to drchino's... But those flying penguins are cool as f00k too!!
It would be truely amazing to just have like 30foot wide vivs lol.

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  23:26:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I won the lottery I would open an animal sanctuary. Where all neglected and abused animals can come and be nursed back to health and then rehomed. With a special reptile centre of course. May as well do something worth while with my millions.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  23:57:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
May get a new RUB, pretty much naff all else for a tenner

Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
591 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  00:53:46  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I like the idea of taking in abused and neglected reptiles.
I was going to do a similar thing with cars.
Buy old cars, restore them to a high modern standard, then give them away to people who need and deserve them, with like a years insurance and a fuel allowance at a certain garage near to there home.
Seems quite stupid but worth while in my opinion :).

Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  00:58:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And a few really good horses! So i wouldnt get bored with no job! Just ride and compete all day long and be delighted with life ;D

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  03:43:11  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'd build a 300ft wall around Glasgow, then fill it with water.
Go to Top of Page

lucyloop
Hatchling

United Kingdom
265 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  08:55:49  Show Profile  Visit lucyloop's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

If I won the lottery I would open an animal sanctuary. Where all neglected and abused animals can come and be nursed back to health and then rehomed. With a special reptile centre of course. May as well do something worth while with my millions.

Agreed, me too! And all the people that worked there and had so much knowledge would be paid a decent wage instead of the crappy minimum that most animal keepers get.
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  08:58:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Id buy everyone in Glasgow SCUBA equipment. well almost everyone those that could count to ten without using their fingers, not counting kids

Edited by - gmac on 07/12/2010 09:03:58
Go to Top of Page

lrv2307
Yearling

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  09:11:35  Show Profile  Click to see lrv2307's MSN Messenger address  Send lrv2307 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
id have a right managory of animails, not only reptiles but donkies, geece, chickens
lol and cats

lrv (louise)
Uxbridge, Middlesex
0.1.0 snow - morgana
0.1.0 cali banded king - boudica
0.0.1 crested gecko - galaxy
** wish list**
ghost corn
anery corn
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  09:56:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd buy a farm house with loads of land and have loads of animals and reptiles. Would try and look after rescue animals and find them new homes or just keep them and look after them.

Go to Top of Page

dizzie85
Hatchling

United Kingdom
242 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  10:02:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Id buy a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere, with lots of acres of land for animals and become self sufficient. I wouldn't build on my snake collection but I would have theiv vivs built into the walls. It's ok having the money but I'd still like the time so wouldn't buy any more :D
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  10:19:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooh,I'd have a few rooms. One with snakes,more corns,a pied royal,blue beauty,sunbeam snake and that gorgeous Epicrates assisi rainbow boa I fell in love with last night on the rainbow boa forum!
A lizard room with beardies,veiled chameleons, blue tongued skinks,thorny devils and a nile monitor.
Then an amphibian room with red eyed tree frogs,milk frogs,axolotls and dart frogs.
I'd also have a sanctuary for wild animals and I'd love a husky,ragdoll cat,some otters,peregrine falcons,hyacinth macaws,arabian horses and Afrian elephants! Could ramble on all day lol!

Oops nearly forgot,I want an invert room too!!

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Edited by - Mort13 on 07/12/2010 10:20:11
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  11:22:36  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'd pay of the scuba equipment sellers to make sure it's faulty.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  12:07:54  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

May get a new RUB, pretty much naff all else for a tenner

Lol that's all my dad used to win, until one day he won £70, he was so chuffed he actually gave me some of it XD

I'd deficiently get a Mexi Black king, Albino Cali king, Blue tongued skink, unicorn snake and some expensive Vaseline so I can polish his horn, Rosy boa. I'd also get a royal python as well since my b/f likes them and a BCI, male since the b/f wants a big snake and I don't want anything too huge XD

Probably buy a slipper lobster and a vampire crab as well and makes lots of room and re-home ex-battery/barn hens.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  12:46:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
also quite fancy one of those underwater living facilities,

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  15:25:30  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh you guys tickle me! I think Id take in loads of animals and I would totally charge people to come and look, and do childrens parties! xD Id move somewhere sunny to do it first, your all losers staying at home! :P And I would first get some really rare morphs of loads of snakes, royals, hoggies, corns etc. :D So you can all watch me in awe! Im tempted to get a ticket now! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000