Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  17:16:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im seting up monty's new setup over christmas, but need some inspiration here
post pics of your setups, of any of your snakes, so i can grab ideas from them lol
then once i finally do his viv, ill post pics to show u what u all created with your inspiration lol

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey

lrv2307
Yearling

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  17:48:09  Show Profile  Click to see lrv2307's MSN Messenger address  Send lrv2307 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
is it going to be montys xmas prezzi
he looks gorgeous

lrv (louise)
Uxbridge, Middlesex
0.1.0 snow - morgana
0.1.0 cali banded king - boudica
0.0.1 crested gecko - galaxy
** wish list**
ghost corn
anery corn
Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  18:10:07  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Quick camera phone shot of Izzys setup at the moment:

She really likes to climb so shes got a few vines in there! The magnetic ledge is for my gecko when it gets a bit bigger but I'd thought Izzy would like it for a while; turns out that she loves it, I'm always finding her up there! The small faun in there is just to take up a bit of space cos shes not really big enough to be in that viv yet. Managed to pick up the viv second-hand off a mate though so I couldn't turn down such a great offer! Only problem now is that I want a royal and I've got no room! I might get a viv stack and sell the viv, or maybe see if my parents will store it in their garage till I get a bigger place and then get a bearded dragon for it!!

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  18:41:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lrv2307

is it going to be montys xmas prezzi
he looks gorgeous

ye, i thought nows the best time to do it, as i am not allowed any more snakes, and bullet needs a viv soon, and bullet (my male royal) is going in a 3ft, and monty is in a 3ft, so monty will get a 4ft, and bullet will go in the 3ft lol when hes big enough
although i hope he apreciates over 100 quid being spent on him, and doesn't just go and hide in the corner and poop lol

quote:
Originally posted by drchino

Quick camera phone shot of Izzys setup at the moment:

photo

She really likes to climb so shes got a few vines in there! The magnetic ledge is for my gecko when it gets a bit bigger but I'd thought Izzy would like it for a while; turns out that she loves it, I'm always finding her up there! The small faun in there is just to take up a bit of space cos shes not really big enough to be in that viv yet. Managed to pick up the viv second-hand off a mate though so I couldn't turn down such a great offer! Only problem now is that I want a royal and I've got no room! I might get a viv stack and sell the viv, or maybe see if my parents will store it in their garage till I get a bigger place and then get a bearded dragon for it!!

wow, i really like the branch lol it really fills the tank, which is always a bonus
how many vines do u ahve in there, there looks like 3, but it could be 2, i now theres a medium and a small, but is the small really that big, or is there 2 smalls??
i cannot believe that your corn actually uses the magnetics ledge lol, i new they liked to climb, but that brings a whole new level to it (pun intended lol)
thats the problem with terrariums, they look excellent, but you cannot stack them, which is no good for me, as i am stacking 3 vivs lol

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  20:31:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mew and Salems little boxes
and Salem the antisocial sod even came out for you!

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  20:37:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great thread.

I love seeing other peoples setups :o)
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  21:07:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Figs

Mew and Salems little boxes
and Salem the antisocial sod even came out for you!

hes obvoiusly missed me lol
i love the hamster/rat cage thing lol, so imaginative lol
what morph is salem?? looks like a snow stripe but looks slighly pink lol

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  21:13:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i ran out of toilet roll tubes, so hamster tubes it is
He is a snow stripe, yup (at least thats what he was sold as!)
I think the pink is just shining off the tube
Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  21:43:35  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

wow, i really like the branch lol it really fills the tank, which is always a bonus
how many vines do u ahve in there, there looks like 3, but it could be 2, i now theres a medium and a small, but is the small really that big, or is there 2 smalls??
i cannot believe that your corn actually uses the magnetics ledge lol, i new they liked to climb, but that brings a whole new level to it (pun intended lol)
thats the problem with terrariums, they look excellent, but you cannot stack them, which is no good for me, as i am stacking 3 vivs lol

She's got 2 exo terra vines wrapped around each other (one medium and small) and then a small zoo-med one! The zoo-med will be for my gecko when it goes in a larger viv but Izzys looking after it for him!

I'm really please with the branch, most branches are like £20 in pet shops but I found one that no one wanted for £10 and it fits in there really well!

She's a proper climber, I def need stuff up high for her to grab hold of cos you can hear her from the other room when she falls and hits the faun fortunately since getting the ledge I've not heard or seen her fall. Have seen some magnetic vines that stretch from one side of the viv to the other that I might get her

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

49 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  21:59:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
here is my setup ....... i always find at least one of the three amigos on the branch.....

the others like to hide under the rock in the centre

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  22:18:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats my setup without the frame I built.

And that's the apple tree branch frame.

And a bad pic of the whole lot

What you deliberately can't see is thick cardboard tubes hidden by the leaves and buried into the substrate around the edges so Spot can move around unseen.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  23:24:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is Loki and Falcors home. Its a 3 foot partitioned viv.
Its rare I find them in their hides,Loki usually curls up next to his and Falcor curls up on top of his. You can't really tell but the vine goes right to the top and they spend most of their time on that pretending to be tree pythons lol!

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000