Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

bigal
Egg

United Kingdom
70 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2010 :  12:20:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had about a foot here (Skelton nr Middlesbrough) Mad people at the Boro let the game go ahead watching football in a blizzard yesterday !

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2010 :  13:34:55  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Don't think it's snowed at all last night here. I know that tomorrow I will have a message saying lectures are cancelled due to snow even though it's less than an inch in places :/

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

rooiehaha
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
10 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2010 :  14:42:20  Show Profile  Visit rooiehaha's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Had a small amount yesterday but nothing last night or today.Wish we had some here in London.
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2010 :  18:51:14  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by stotty01

dont want it to snow until tomorrow night as i know school will be off xD god i do love health and safety sometimes xD

Me too, isnt it great!! :D I so do hope we have a snow day tomorrow because I am truly exhausted after this weekend! :( And its cool to have the day off school! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

NatashaK
Egg

United Kingdom
95 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2010 :  08:59:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its finally snowing here in North London! Don't know whether its a good or bad thing yet...
Go to Top of Page

Flatpack63
Hatchling

United Kingdom
331 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2010 :  15:34:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its been snowing here since the early hours. Got about 4 inches now. (South West London)

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2010 :  15:53:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SE london, snowing all day here, just stopped now and it's very deep.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2010 :  16:58:36  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Its been snowing all day here too. All the schools decided at mid day, everyone should go home. I am doubting my lecture will be on tomorrow :( There was hardly any snow until today

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2010 :  17:17:45  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well we have had snow all day but nothing has settled, fingers crossed it will snow over night so I am off school, but only until Friday because I am going to meet the monkeys at twycross zoo, ITS SO EXITINGGGG!! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2010 :  20:49:30  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
We have had snow off and on during the night and all day. its probably over a foot deep in places where no-one trod in the snow we had saturday. And where people shovelled the snow from their drives - well i would be almost up to my waist lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2010 :  20:54:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
god, we got about 1 cm of snow here in manchester last night, want it to snow more so we can stay off school

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2010 :  21:01:49  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
had 2 cm of snow today, went to school and weren't allowed snowball fights ¬_¬ HEALTH AND SAFETY!!! but we all ran on the field and had one anyway :) until some kid took it to far made a ice ball threw it at a year 7 and knocked him out unconscious xD

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

tinamiles
Hatchling

United Kingdom
255 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2010 :  21:07:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by stotty01

had 2 cm of snow today, went to school and weren't allowed snowball fights ¬_¬ HEALTH AND SAFETY!!! but we all ran on the field and had one anyway :) until some kid took it to far made a ice ball threw it at a year 7 and knocked him out unconscious xD

ha ha, so ironic that health and safety tries to spoil the fun, and then turns out to be sensible! LOL! Hate it when kids throw snowballs at cars - have had ones with stones in hit my cars in past :(

1.1 Cornsnake: Fluffy and Blaze
1.0 Kenyan Sand Boa: Falcor
0.1 Bearded dragon: Chilli
1.1 Cats: Jackson and Mia
1.0 Fiance: Ade :)
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2010 :  21:08:09  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well we had constant snow and no heating, so the whole of sixth form had a giant snow ball fight in the sixth form garden then froze our bums off in the common room! :P It was quite fun!!! But then we sat in lessons wanting to cry cause it was so flipping well cold!! But ahh well, it was fun. Now I just need 2 days off!! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2010 :  23:29:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i just had to drive back from Ilford in NE london, 80 miles, i left at 1430, i get home at 2310, thats 9hrs 40 minutes, to do 80 miles.
I did the 450 to scotland faster than that!

Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  00:17:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was hunting on saturday and it started to snow! Then it pelted down on saturday night. We had 2 or 3 inches on sunday:) It stuck for aaaaaaages! but it was JUST about safe enough to get us all to school on monday.... Perfect!

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  07:01:23  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I wake up early to hog the bathroom before anyone does and then I see that the uni is closed *_* I could have stayed in bed :( I think it's like 4/5 inches deep now XD if it keeps up like the weather says we will have half a foot!

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  07:09:35  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

i just had to drive back from Ilford in NE london, 80 miles, i left at 1430, i get home at 2310, thats 9hrs 40 minutes, to do 80 miles.
I did the 450 to scotland faster than that!

Damn! I feel for you on that one! :( Its so frustrating too when you are sat in a car going no where, Im starting my lessons at the end of this month and I know Im gonna get such bad road rage cause I am majorly impatient!! :P

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

I wake up early to hog the bathroom before anyone does and then I see that the uni is closed *_* I could have stayed in bed :( I think it's like 4/5 inches deep now XD if it keeps up like the weather says we will have half a foot!

I just did the same, and guess what... NO SCHOOL!!!!!!! Im so chuffed cause last year when the school closed for snow they kept it open for sixth form. LOL! I am sooo happy! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  08:07:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We've had another four inches overnight in Aberdeenshire, digging out the cars is not fun.

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  08:21:46  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Got up this morning and it is STILL snowing. Some of the drifts are up to about 2ft, general cover about 18in. Anybody who wants more snow PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have ours. It is really not fun and I'm supposed to be moving house in less than 2 weeks. I can't go carpet shopping and even though I am only moving up the road, I can't take any stuff to the new house. The stuff is made worse by the idiots who think it is fun to throw snowballs at every moving vehicle (as if drivers don't have enough to worry about), terrorise people in their homes, slide parked cars around so they are in the middle of the road and make huge ice ball boulders to leave in the road.

Ok rant over. I just really wish it would all go away

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000