Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sakurasnakes
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
17 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2010 :  20:21:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys,

Due to moving house, lack of space and finances I sadly have to sell my five lovely corn snakes I'm looking for £45 each to ensure the very best, loving homes. I have the following snakes for sale:

Daksha Female normal, 6 years old

Lovely girl, had from a baby, well handled, docile and friendly; would make the perfect pet for a child or first-time/nervous snake owner

Tia Maria (or Tia for short! ) Female Snow, 5 years

Very pretty little snake, tame, friendly, likes to be kept alone and very quiet when feeding (put her in a plastic box with a towel over her in a quiet room and she's fine)

Sonic & Manic Unsexed Ghost Corns, 4 years - must go as a pair, £80 for both

Stunning snakes and fantastic strikers! Would prefer a more experienced home with a confident handler

Houdini Unsexed Ghost Stripe, 3 years

The cheeky little escape artist! Stunning little snake, friendly, great feeder; a great addition to a breeder's or any corn snake connoisseur's collection Paid £120, looking for offers around £80 to ensure very best home (I may still consider keeping!)

Once all the snakes have been rehomed, I will also have a four stack full viv set up for sale:

Custom built, professionally finished four stack in beech. Total measurements H 7'7", W 3', D 1'6", each viv measures H 1'4", W 3', D1'6" (all approx) and includes large built-in storage cupboard underneath - really useful to keep equipment in and has pre-made holes for cables. Suitable for most types of small reps, glass fronted, makes a stunning looking piece of furniture! Received a couple of knocks during moving but nothing noticeable. The set-up will also include 4 x Habistat dimmer stats, ceramic bulb holders, 3 bulbs, 12 assorted artificial greenery decorations, 1 small exo-terra cave, 1 ceramic water dish, 5 assorted wood/bark hides/furniture pieces. Looking for offers over £650 for the lot, would need to collect. £20 deposit will secure until all snakes have found new homes

Pictures to follow shortly, any questions at all please get in touch

Sakura

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2010 :  20:23:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can you give us a location, may help muster some interest

Go to Top of Page

sakurasnakes
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
17 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2010 :  20:59:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Daksha

Tia

Houdini

Four Stack

Go to Top of Page

sakurasnakes
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
17 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2010 :  21:00:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

can you give us a location, may help muster some interest

Silly me! Sorry guys - Castle Bromwich, Birmingham
Go to Top of Page

sarahw
Hatchling

United Kingdom
248 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2010 :  10:06:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how much for the stack by iyself, providing it doesnt get sold with the snakes, maybe interested in the ghost pair also if i an get some funds before xmas
also would you courier at all
thanks

1.2.0cats:felix, whiskers&gizmo
1.0.0staffie tyson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000