New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2010 :  17:58:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went to the shop on sunday and visited our snake again. I was so excited as I took my daughter and was really hoping he wasn't hiding under his water bowl as I knew they fed him sundays.

We got there and there he was all coiled up in his water bowl. The staff told me he is due to shed soon so is spending more time soaking in his bowl.

I was so pleased he was out so my daughter got to see him. His colour looked quite dull which I would expect if he is going to shed soon and I can't wait to see how bright he is afterwards.

He even half came out of his bowl and did a few tongue flicks, which my daughter loved.

Should be bringing him home in 2 weeks

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2010 :  18:02:36  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Aww, that sounds like you had a wonderful time hun! I bet your daughter is well chuffed!! I would of been if my parents let me get a snake when I was younger! :P Its exiting waiting to get your snake isnt it?! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2010 :  19:42:12  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Bet you can't wait for him to shed. He'll look all fresh and bright afterwards..... !!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000