Snake for sale!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2010 :  11:17:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all, I'm off to Uganda for 6 months in February which means, sadly, I've got to sell on my snake.

He's a 6'7", 12 year old, Shadow Fantasy Corn/Rat snake cross.

I've had him since I was a wee lad so would appreciate some help in rehoming it.

I'm currently in Woking, Surrey if anybody would like to have a closer look at him.

Images are all here http://s777.photobucket.com/albums/yy51/rooster523/Shadow/

I'm open to all sensible offers...and some silly ones too

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2010 :  13:27:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bumpity bump
Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2010 :  13:59:25  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Will he come with his set-up? What is his temperament like; does he appreciate handling, or is he a grumpy little sod? Lol! My parents live close to Guildford (Witley to be completely clear) and I may be interested...

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2010 :  21:50:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tehbunneh

Will he come with his set-up? What is his temperament like; does he appreciate handling, or is he a grumpy little sod? Lol! My parents live close to Guildford (Witley to be completely clear) and I may be interested...

He does indeed come with his set up, thermo regulation mat, hidey hole, water bowl and a bit of bark for good measure.

He's fine when it comes to handling, only gets funny if you try and pick him up when he's peckish but apart from that, he's as good as gold.
Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2010 :  22:14:55  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
How much would you be looking for? I hate to put out a price to people, as I hate to come off as rude, lol! I'd rather have an idea of where you're looking before I consider going further ^^''

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2010 :  22:35:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I'm quite keen to get him rehomed, I'm thinking around the £70 mark for the whole lot
Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2010 :  23:05:50  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow, that's not bad at all, and he's a lovely looking snake. A rootbeer is he?

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2010 :  07:49:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think he is a root beer, the shop my Dad bought him from claimed he was a 'shadow fantasy corn/rat snake' which after a little research, doesn't mean a great deal. However, root beer is the most likely colour morph.
Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2010 :  13:14:30  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Cool... I'll have to talk to the other half and my parents, so feel free to house him with someone else before I get back to you, as it may take some working, and probably a no from Sam x.x He's annoyed I have 4 as is, lol!

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page