Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  19:51:06  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok, so I decided on getting a corn, and have narrowed it down to 3 morphs that a breeder not too far from me actually has (arent I lucky). The 3 I like are, Amel motley, Pewter and Amber. I love all 3 and cannot for the life of me decide. What is your favourite out of the 3? :)
Tiffany-x

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  19:58:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the amber is very nice, but I personally prefer diffused so its got to be Pewter

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  20:05:12  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Does anyone by any chance know what the tummy is like on pewters, I love them but there isnt a picture on IV. :(
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  20:09:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

Does anyone by any chance know what the tummy is like on pewters, I love them but there isnt a picture on IV. :(
Tiffany-x

Like this-

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  20:20:37  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

Tiffany-x

Like this-

What is your favourite? :)

I thought they had plain tummys, isnt that something to do with the diffused trait? Thats pretty cool. xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

tehbunneh
Hatchling

United Kingdom
390 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  20:25:46  Show Profile  Visit tehbunneh's Homepage  Send tehbunneh an AOL message  Click to see tehbunneh's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I would always say Anery or Pewter out of that lot, but I personally am a sucker for the more calm, neutral colours of the monotone morphs. The bright oranges and yellows of the amel-based morphs just really don't do it for me, bar the bloodred, but my favourite colours are red,black,white&grey in some sort of stripy concoction XDDD It isn't often you will see me wearing any other colours!!!

EMZ - WORCESTER, UK

3.2.0 Corn Snakes
Conan (CB09 Carolina); Ripley (CB09 Ghost); Widget (CB09 Hypo Pewter); Dexter (CB10 Granite); Boa'tata (CB10 Bloodred)
0.1.0 Taiwanese Beauty
Taiki (CB11)
1.0.0 Mexican Black Kingsnake
Tanis (CB10)
0.0.1 Amazon Tree Boa
Winston (CB??)
Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  20:27:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My fave would have to be the pewter, my girl is by far and away my fave, I can't get enough of her.

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  20:29:11  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok, so the 3 people to so far answer all said pewter! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  21:20:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Make it four,I'm for Pewter too. Although slightly biased

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2010 :  01:18:38  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
pewter me thinks :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2010 :  08:34:00  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
EVERYONE LOVES THE PEWTERS!! xD
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2010 :  09:16:00  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm going to buck the trend and go for the amber.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2010 :  10:27:48  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ambers are pretty beautiful. :/ Its such a difficult decision! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2010 :  14:46:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm going for the amel.

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
Boa Constrictor Imperator
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

0.0.1 Schneider Skink (George)
1.0.0 Extreme Blonde Harlequin Crested Gecko (Bert)
4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.
Chaco Golden Knee (G. pulchripes) Charlie, Greenbottle Blue (C. cyaneopubescens) Gus, Honduran Curly Hair ( B. albopilosum) Titch, Mexican Fire Leg (B. boehmei), Salmon Pink Bird Eater(L. parahybana), Fort Hall Baboon (P. Lugardi) Blanche, Stout Leg Baboon (E. Pachypus) Graham, Chilean Rose (G. Rosea) Glen.

Border collie x (BoB), 2 Cats (Lucky & Dip), 17 Goldfish, and The Dubia Family
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2010 :  18:49:45  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm not a big fan of grey snakes but pewter does look nice, BUT! amel motley is nicer! :D Ambers are nice looking too, but I'd definitely go for a nice bright amel mot :)

pewters have a plain white belly caused by the diffused gene, although some colour can 'bleed' onto the belly scales ;)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory

Edited by - eeji on 15/11/2010 18:50:09
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2010 :  19:00:14  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

I'm not a big fan of grey snakes but pewter does look nice, BUT! amel motley is nicer! :D Ambers are nice looking too, but I'd definitely go for a nice bright amel mot :)

pewters have a plain white belly caused by the diffused gene, although some colour can 'bleed' onto the belly scales ;)

I had heard that before but I just wanted to check to make sure that was correct. I must say amel motleys are pretty stunning, such lovely colours, and ambers have that golden yellow colour which is just plain beautiful, BUT now I saw that picture I adore the silver and pure white contrast, it is just stunning, I think I will have to go and meet the snakes I like and then buy my favourite in flesh. :)
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2010 :  19:23:50  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
if you're buying purely for pretty colours and not choosing for a breeding project then you will know which you like best as soon as you see them properly :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2010 :  19:29:01  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I dont think I will ever breed, Im majorly impatient and get stressed easy, I would be constantly worrying! :P But yeah, I want pretty colours and a good personality. The guy I am planning to get it from has like 10 of everything I want, so once I decide on colour then it will just be personality. :)
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

rachiepotatoe
Hatchling

United Kingdom
393 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2010 :  18:08:30  Show Profile  Click to see rachiepotatoe's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Tiffany do you have any snakes yet?
Sorry I sound like a dumbass asking that haha but just reading the 'so i decided on getting a corn' bit sounds like you don't

Anywho, Pewter would be my choice :) They are beautifulll!!

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2010 :  18:33:37  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Haha, no I dont unfortunately! :'( I have waiting for a long time, I have a great love of all animals and I am just dying to get one. I love learning about snakes, and I feel I have learnt everything I need for now to look after my new snake. I cannot wait!
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2010 :  19:16:59  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

Look into the snakies eyes..

AMBER! You want to buy 2 and because you love me and you want my cookies, you shall come round to mine and give me one.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000