General Posts
 Bye for now :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  12:34:07  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm going on vacation Monday to Friday... First time I'm leaving my pets for so long. Feel like I'm leaving two babies all alone And yes, I KNOW they won't even notice I'm gone (YES they will! They'll miss me terribly).

Spent the last couple of weeks thinking up horror scenarios: fires, poop in water dish, shedding problems, escapes and so on! (Arggg I'm so nervous!)

Prepped my dad to look after them, check their water and so on. Printed out a big what-to-do list and put post-its with "remember to shut the door!" on top of each viv. Also cleaned out the vivs, and what do you think Vitus saluted me with? A freaking POOH! in the clean viv! Hmm, what a "lovely" fellow... But guess I don't have to worry about him pooping in his water then...
And of course Aia is in blue... Hope she'll wait shedding until I get home... (but I'm doubting it).

Fed them Wednesday, so they'll be fine till I get home Friday... (and now they've both pooped so...). Will change their water Monday morning before leaving, so think they'll be fine till I get home Friday night.

Won't have a computer or internet available, so guess you'll have to do without me (don't post "hurrahs" xD). Must admit I'll miss all the fun in here and on the chat

See you and have a nice week
Sika

0.1 Corn snake - Motley Sunglow (Aia)
1.0 Hognose - normal (Vitus)

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  12:37:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dont worry bout them Sika they will be fine, just enjoy your holiday, and see you when you get back ,

and maybe one day the can get electricity and internet into Copenhagen

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  12:47:06  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

dont worry bout them Sika they will be fine, just enjoy your holiday, and see you when you get back ,

and maybe one day the can get electricity and internet into Copenhagen

You are so silly! :P And Sika I hope you have a wonderful time, Im sure the both of them will be fine without you. :P Although the forum Im not too sure, how on earth will we cope! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  12:51:38  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I will enjoy it, thanks G
And yes, maybe Copenhagen will get up to date some day xD

Thanks Tiffany, I know they'll be fine... just auww... xD

Edited by - Sika on 14/11/2010 12:52:02
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  13:58:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They'll be fine. No fires will occur unless the heatsource is thermostatted. Snakeys shouldn't escape either, best to ask your Dad to check the waterbowl daily and rinse and refil it, just in case.

Enjoy your holiday.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  14:40:04  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What? You promised me muffin D: with you gone I wont get my muffin D:

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  14:48:21  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hmm, maybe I could bring one back from Copenhagen for you? :P

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  15:17:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope you have a fab holiday and that Aia waits till you get back till she sheds.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  16:20:36  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks Mort13 :) She just turned clear today, so think she'll shed Thursday - but that's okay since I'll get home Friday afternoon.

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  16:33:22  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nooooo dont leave me sika :( :( :( not with the boys :p

na in all seriousness ya lil ones will be fine and you best have a fab holiday and dont forget to go shopping for me as promised :D have a fab week and speaks to ya hopefully friday or sat hun

have fun!!

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  16:55:28  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Have a good one, hopefully your dad looks after them ok! Fortunately my brothers had a snake before so I can leave my snake in relatively trustworthy hands! Just got a crestie now and a holiday booked in January so I'll have to teach him how to look after that.

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  16:56:13  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Auww Poor JJ :( Hope the "boys" will be good to you! (mind you boys not too good!)

And thanks, I'll have a great time I bet... Going to eat lots of cake! (Reminded me I should remember my cam so I can take pics of the cake!)

And I'm so going to get Indian take away *yummy*

Hope you'll have a good week too JJ, see you Friday or Saturday (remember to save me some gossip!)

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  18:33:09  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
how dare you take a break without forum permission first and poor jj will be defenseless in the chat room.

hope you have a good time and dont do nothing i wouldnt do lol

Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  18:51:27  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm very sorry for not asking, Lee!... You can ban me until Friday if you like.

And when it comes to "doing" things you wouldn't do... Hmm...I'm not sure I can promise you that xD

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  22:59:58  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
have a good week hun. I was worried when i left mine until i got back and checked they were all safely in their homes. We think noone can look after them as well as we do

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2010 :  00:58:10  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
siiikkkaaaa save me!!!!!!!!

pftt there never good lol get ya but back noooowwwww!!!

dont woz i will save ya the gossip :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2010 :  15:12:20  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'M BACK!
Well, the week started out perfect: As I was saying good bye til Aia she pooped (thank God I was holding her over her viv!!! or she'll have pooped on me) and when I was checking the the vivs the last time before leaving she was shedding Really crazy... I thought she would go a little week before doing so... phyy... And now I'm home. They both greeted me, and they're now waiting for their food

Ugg, just checked the post from this week... so much catching up to do...
See you later on the chat

<3 Sika (who have has done a lot of shopping and cake eating!)

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2010 :  16:10:56  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
welcome back,hope you enjoyed yourself

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000