Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

rachiepotatoe
Hatchling

United Kingdom
393 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2010 :  16:39:45  Show Profile  Click to see rachiepotatoe's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh wow doing the vet medicine would be awesome
I wanted to do vet nursing at nottingham trent, but I was put off it after doing my voluntary work at the vets, if you havn't already done so I strongly recommend you get some work experience in at the vets, write them a letter asking just for one day a week or something, or a week during half term or something :)

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2010 :  17:09:49  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My mums friend is actually a vet, and I have seen her at work several times and when I was about 10 I used to go around and help to feed all of the poorly cats and dogs and give them water. I know exactly what it entails and I am not in the slightest squeamish so I dont doubt for a second I could do it, and also Im a pretty strong person and quite crazy, I can do anything I put my mind to, Im very determined! :P

And mort hun, that would be pretty amazing if you took your children when they are older, esp if they love animals. It would be a great thing for all of you I imagine. :)
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000