General Posts
 Your weird snake dreams...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2010 :  21:17:12  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I catch myself dreaming about my snakes quite often.

The latest (Some days after getting Vitus): Dreamt that he had escaped and was on his way down into Aia's cage, and before I got there she had started eating him. But no drama, I could just pull him out of her mouth and put him back xD

Dreamt that for treats we fed Vitus with mealworms and when he caught them he ate them like spaghetti Looked so cute <3

Many years back I dreamt that there was an enormous white snake in our garden. It was HUGE and when I got closer to it I saw that it had fur! It was like this extremely large albino stuffed toy snake. It's fur was like a white rabbits xD It looked so weird - about 13 foot long. CRAZY... Always get the creeps when thinking of it!

(Hope there's no Freudians interpreters in here!)

Please tell some of yours

0.1 Corn snake - Motley Sunglow (Aia)
1.0 Hognose - normal (Vitus)

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2010 :  22:46:39  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The other week I dreamt that my snake died :( Not nice :(

My girlfriend dreamt that the snake was in bed with her once too.

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2010 :  23:07:47  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've dreamt many a time that Venom has died and then I wake up and end up bawling and end up waking him up and hugging him to see if he's alive XD

I've dreamt that Venom could talk to and we would have very deep conversations. Also dreamt that he never lived in his viv and then he would go to sleep on the sofa and when he needed a poo he would go outside via the catflap and come back in again and wait downstairs for a mouse to be out into a cat bowel XD Also dreamt like years and years ago that my two adults would have babies:3

And that Ember escaped and I looked everywhere for her and eventually found it in my bed.

Weirdest one was when I dream about a frozen mouse with a Hawaiian outfit, the grass skirt and coconut bra like someone dancing and that Venom ate it and then somehow drank a mixed beverage afterwards.

Edited as I said the naughty c word

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Edited by - Sta~ple on 22/10/2010 23:08:42
Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2010 :  23:23:08  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
dreamt that mum got rid of medusa as she tagged me and was a danger to our house :'(

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2010 :  23:41:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dreamt that my best friend came round to see Loki and asked if she could hold him. She grabbed him off me and held him by the back of his head really squeezing him and just let the rest of his body hang.
Told her I didn't like it but she said she was an expert and then held him by his little nose instead I was so upset because I couldn't understand why my friend would do something so horrible and was so scared for him! I woke up in a right state!!

I'm glad to say she came round in real life the week later and was very gentle

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

rachiepotatoe
Hatchling

United Kingdom
393 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2010 :  23:42:35  Show Profile  Click to see rachiepotatoe's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Staple, your mouse dream got me in stitches! lmao
and I've also dreamt that Doyle can speak!! he was trying to teach me Neitzsche...safe to say, I failed that exam. I blame Doyle

I dreamt that my nan kept snakes at my college and she handed me one but it kept biting me, so i dropped it and it was like rolling along the skirting boards with its tail in it's mouth (like how you would roll a hula hoop) (or that fat kid in hook)

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2010 :  07:53:43  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't say they were dreams but I regularly find myself waking up and thinking about the snakes. MAybe I was dreaming about them before I woke up and I don't remember. It's amazing how much this obsession takes over your life lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2010 :  11:52:07  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I had a dream that I went into a shop that kept snakes and they were doing it all wrong letting people just walk in and pick them up and take them so I saw some pretty BRB's and went to pick one up and it bit me like 5 times and blood was squirting out of little holes in my hand. Then I woke up and realised my hand was fine. :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2010 :  18:18:26  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
since waking up and finding cherry with the scary giant eye I've found I've had a lot of dreams with deformed or injured snakes. Mainly around the face and mouth where cherry had problems.
guess it scarred me a bit more then i realized at the time haha

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
1.0.0 Tequila - 09 Caramel Motley
Go to Top of Page

mikeyd_26
Yearling

United Kingdom
716 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2010 :  21:45:10  Show Profile  Click to see mikeyd_26's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ive had a reacurring dream were an king cobra smashes the tank its in, then bites me then eats all my snakes!!!! wierd LOL!!!
for sum reason the cobra looks like an anaconda! but my dream tells me its not!

0.1.0 amel - TaLuLa
0.1.0 anery motley het amel, hypo - Bo
1.0.0 vanishing stripe unknown - Marley
1.0.0 hogg island boa - Iggy
0.1.0 hogg island boa - Luna
0.1.0 royal python - Buttons!
1.0.0 royal python 66% het albino - Steve
0.1.0 leopard gecko - Sheila
millions of beardies!

Edited by - mikeyd_26 on 23/10/2010 21:46:46
Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2010 :  22:12:18  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Had a dream where I woke up in the night and saw that Aia's eye and jaw were just one big black wound. Then my moms colleague called the vet and when he came she was just shedding... (didn't look like a shedding though!)
Can't get the image of her being wounded out of my head! Felt so frightened in the dream - what a nightmare! :(

Go to Top of Page

lizzyd
Egg

United Kingdom
72 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  22:01:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last night i dreamt my snake ate my cat...then he ate his mate Bobbette...then he regurgetated her and i had to rinse her off in warm water because she was slimey. Then i woke up with palpatations....its was very disturbing.

1.1.0 Classic corns
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko
0.1.0 Cat
Go to Top of Page

dizzie85
Hatchling

United Kingdom
242 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2010 :  22:25:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have't had any yet but i've only had mine 5weeks... after reading this post though it will be more than amusing to dream up a combination of all your wacky dreams lol..... If I don't sleep soundly tonight... I blame all of you!!! pmsl
Go to Top of Page

inkiepixie
Hatchling

United Kingdom
445 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2010 :  08:48:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I occasionally dream that I have about 150 hatchlings that have all escaped and I'm trying to rescue them from the cats.

0.0.1 classic: Bellatrix
0.1.0 anery (het amel): Luna
1.0.0 hypo lavender (het amel ph stripe): Orion
1.1.0 kittycats: George and Pixie
1.0.0 hound: Shadow
1.0.0 husband: Louis

Go to Top of Page

Sika
Hatchling

350 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2010 :  23:10:14  Show Profile  Visit Sika's Homepage  Click to see Sika's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Had another weird dream; dreamt my old hamster was still alive, but then Aia crawled down her (the hamsters) cage and started to eat her, I hurried and saved the hamster, but Aia kept trying to catch her so at last I let her eat her... Not sure what it says about me :-S I really liked my hamster... but maybe I like snakes better...

Go to Top of Page

mikeyd_26
Yearling

United Kingdom
716 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2010 :  23:47:37  Show Profile  Click to see mikeyd_26's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
LOL!!!! ^^^^ i still dream sum other snake tries to eat mine! but it varies on wot kind of snake now!! maybe over protective? im a bit OCD on wot MY perfect temps are! and if they miss a feed thats it - makes me loopy untill they resume normal service!!! LOL!!!!!! :)

0.1.0 amel - TaLuLa
0.1.0 anery motley het amel, hypo - Bo
1.0.0 vanishing stripe unknown - Marley
1.0.0 hogg island boa - Iggy
0.1.0 hogg island boa - Luna
0.1.0 royal python - Buttons!
1.0.0 royal python 66% het albino - Steve
0.1.0 leopard gecko - Sheila
millions of beardies!

Edited by - mikeyd_26 on 22/11/2010 23:48:21
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  00:12:16  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I had a weird one the other night O.o; my local shop had a load of snakes in, they didn't have enough room nor could they tell various snake species apart. There were like 3 glass tanks, nothing in them expect for snakes. The 1st one had 2 normal corns, one was eating the other. 2nd and 3rd had a mix of Mexican blacks, black rat snakes, one snow corn in one and one milk snake in the other. I threw a fit as I saw the corns eating each other and the baby Mexican blacks eating all the other hatchling snakes of other species! I bought like 2 of the tiny vivs with snakes for £200, I left the corn as on the way out the one eating the other looked dead...

Taking them home I found I had loads of Mexican blacks and tried to pass them onto everyone for like a a small donation to help with feeding and saving costs. Some died due to eating other snakes. I kept the snow corn, the milk and a black rat and a Mexican king :p I had to haggle for ages to get a stack of 3ft x 15 viv though!

I remember it so well as it was really upsetting snakes eating each other and I was sad I had no extra snakes. I woke up very confused! I wanted to know where my King and milksnake were!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

32 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  17:17:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have dreamt that I have gone in to Noodle's viv and their was about 30 other corns in their exactly the same as him, and they all moved in sync with each other. :S

1.0.0 - Corn snake - Noodle
2.0.0 Cats (Tango and Ozzy)
2.0.0 guinea pigs (Salt and Peppa)

Go to Top of Page

lucyloop
Hatchling

United Kingdom
265 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  21:06:04  Show Profile  Visit lucyloop's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I dream about Tiko probably every few days, the last one was that he had the voice of a woman and told me he would really like some moss to help him shed - hence my shed q a few days ago! Also dreamt that he regurged his mice which was a nice relief when I woke up! He talks to me often in my dreams!
Go to Top of Page

nikki-il-lilly
Hatchling

United Kingdom
123 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2010 :  17:58:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i had a really stupid dream :S i had gievn my friend my corn to look after for the weekend when i went on holiday and when i can back i had found out that my friedn had given the snake sommee...... lets just say male happy pills and stood him up in corn with a lamp shade on :S

also i had one about one corn biting off another part of the other one it scared me so when i woke up i went and checked them asap :S

Maggie the Candycane Casper the Ghoat motly and David the Carolina :D
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000