Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2010 :  21:28:53  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I know what Milton is!! :P I used the tablets to mop floors at this place I worked. Ok, thats good. Thanksss. :D
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2010 :  21:59:19  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i use rep disinfectant for the bowls, hides, and inside viv then the branches and fake plants get a soak in a bleach mix i have in bin in garage then get 20 mins under running shower to rince off then allowed to dry for a few days

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

ryanred5
Hatchling

United Kingdom
254 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2010 :  22:11:06  Show Profile  Visit ryanred5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

Oh hun, you seriously are so amazing! Your so kind and helpful, I truly am so grateful! :D

Guys this woman is amazing! I mean it! :P
Tiffany-x

Awh thank you Tiff you will have me blushing.

I wouldn't say I'm amazing I'm just offering you an item I've bought and not used and some disinfectant to get you started and to see what you think of that particular disinfectant.

I've had people help me in the past, so I like to help other people if I am able to.

Btw I'm going to put the Vetaclean in a small watertight bottle plus with give you the instructions of how to use it and will send it with the water dish.

Best wishes

Catherine xx

0.1 Bloodred Cornsnake - Phoenix
1.0 Amel Cornsnake - Tango
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  07:30:19  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No really, you are amazing. :P Thank you sooo much! :D
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000