HUMIDITY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  17:14:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE CORRECT HUMIDITY RANGE FOR INCUBATION,I THOUGHT MY CORN WAS TO YOUNG TO BREED THIS YEAR,BUT MUCH TO MY SUPRISE SHE LAID 8 EGGS.I BOUGHT A INCUBATER AND HAVE THE EGGS IN VERMICULITE BUT SOME ARE DENTED DOES THIS MEAN THEY ARE DUDS THEY ARE STILL WHITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRACY. 2 CAROLINA CORNS. TINY MALE AND BOO FEMALE.BORDER COLLIE SAM,& DAISY CAT

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  17:38:11  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
As high as possible.
Make sure the vermi is damp (not wet) and if they are in a small tub inside the incubator you could try putting al id on to keep the humidity in the tub.
The dented eggs are not always duds, quite often it's purely just humidity. If you could get a pic or 2 up of the eggs, we might be able to help you confirm if they are good or not. But if they're white, then I'd imagine they are good.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  18:47:58  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
99% or as close as you can get to it

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  19:36:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank you i shall keep you posted

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  02:34:59  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
okies good luck :)
welcome to the forum by the way :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  16:21:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank you everyone. I increased the humidity and the eggs are looking much better less dimpled and still white so we are hopefull.it is boo,s first clutch so we are pleased that she is so well. thankyou for such a warm welcome.and the good advice.

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  17:49:32  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
if they do hatch any idea what your expecting??

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  17:52:38  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crazy JJ

if they do hatch any idea what your expecting??

baby cornsnakes!

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  15:15:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we are expecting carolina corns

Go to Top of Page

sly
Hatchling

United Kingdom
273 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  21:09:14  Show Profile  Click to see sly's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Exciting times for u then mate :)

James

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2010 :  14:58:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YEAH VERY EXITING.JUST HOPE I AM DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT THE IMFORMATION ON THEM VARYS SO MUCH.IT HAS BEEN VERY REASURING TO HAVE THE FORUM, AND ADVICE FROM EXPERIENCED KEEPERS,IM NEW TO CORNS MORE OF A LIZARD GIRL.GOT CORNS FOR MY TEENAGE SONS,AND FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM,ALL SEEMS WELL WITH BOO AND HER EGGS SO FINGERS CROSSED

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000