Lokiiiiiiiii! (Lots of pictures, DUW)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  00:14:00  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Loki was looking particularly beautiful today, so I took him out on my front porch and snapped a few pictures in the early evening sunlight. I love the striping on this little guy, it is so perfect and runs almost the entire length of his body. Anyway, I wanted to share the pics, so here he is!

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  00:20:00  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That is a cracking snake.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  00:23:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
very nice stripe, wee cracker

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  00:25:04  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
a lil stunner :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  02:06:38  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much everyone!

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page

ryanred5
Hatchling

United Kingdom
254 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  04:51:43  Show Profile  Visit ryanred5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hes lovely, is he an Amel Stripe?

Best wishes

Catherine xx

0.1 Bloodred Cornsnake - Phoenix
1.0 Amel Cornsnake - Tango
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  05:00:58  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He is indeed an Amel Stripe, though there is some debate going on at another forum as to whether or not he is a Sunglow Amel Stripe. The person I got him from did not know and was only interested in getting rid of him and two others (whom I also picked up). Got them for a screaming good deal....$20 each. I got Loki, Calliope (a normal Motley with way hot motley circles) and Erytheia (a Hypo who could possibly be a Strawberry Hypo, it's being debated too). He did know that Erytheia was het for Butter, so I at least do know that much.

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page

ryanred5
Hatchling

United Kingdom
254 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  05:09:59  Show Profile  Visit ryanred5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by IncurableFlirt

He is indeed an Amel Stripe, though there is some debate going on at another forum as to whether or not he is a Sunglow Amel Stripe. The person I got him from did not know and was only interested in getting rid of him and two others (whom I also picked up). Got them for a screaming good deal....$20 each. I got Loki, Calliope (a normal Motley with way hot motley circles) and Erytheia (a Hypo who could possibly be a Strawberry Hypo, it's being debated too). He did know that Erytheia was het for Butter, so I at least do know that much.

Thanks for telling me what he is. The USA call some morphs different to the UK don't they?

You will have to post pics of your others too.

Best wishes

Catherine xx

Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  05:52:24  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I imagine we do have different names for the Corn morphs. I know they do with Ball python (Royal) morphs. I have posted pics of my others around, if you'd like I can find the particular threads to show them off.

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page

ryanred5
Hatchling

United Kingdom
254 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  08:37:22  Show Profile  Visit ryanred5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by IncurableFlirt

I imagine we do have different names for the Corn morphs. I know they do with Ball python (Royal) morphs. I have posted pics of my others around, if you'd like I can find the particular threads to show them off.

Oh yes please I'd love to see them.

Best wishes

Catherine xx

Go to Top of Page

rachiepotatoe
Hatchling

United Kingdom
393 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  10:50:12  Show Profile  Click to see rachiepotatoe's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He is an absolute stunner!
I'd love a stripe

Go to Top of Page

chrish
Hatchling

United Kingdom
172 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  17:27:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very pretty snake you have there! We dont get early evening sunlight anymore, just clouds and rain

0.0.1 Bloodred
0.1.0 Snow
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  18:15:09  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Very handsome

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Deano712
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  18:36:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
stunning corn
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  18:46:33  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much, everyone. I appreciate the comments and compliments. Ryan, I could only find a couple of threads with pictures of my others, so I figured it would simply be easier to include a couple of pictures of each of my Corns here. If you'd like to see more, I keep all of my pictures on a Photobucket account and can give you that address.

Adam, 1.0 Abbott's Okeetee, adult

Apopha, 0.1 Snow, adult

Calliope, 0.1 Motley, yearling

Erytheia, 0.1 (possible Strawberry) Hypo, yearling

Eve, 0.1 Amel, young adult

(More coming on next post!)

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  18:53:57  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Odysseus, 1.0 Lavender, yearling

Penelope, 0.1 Opal, yearling

Zeus, 1.0 Snow, sub-adult

Europa, 0.1 Snow, hatchling

And here is the link to all of my new little hatchlings....24 of them. http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12041

I have a lot of Corn snakes. lol!

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  19:02:28  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow, they really are beautiful snakes you've got!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

ryanred5
Hatchling

United Kingdom
254 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  21:35:24  Show Profile  Visit ryanred5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I say the same as Herriotfan, WOW your snakes are gorgeous. I love the Okeetee one, the orange patches and the black round them really look stunning. The Hypo and the Lavender are gorgeous too.

The babies are lovely, I love the comments you have put with each of them.

Best wishes

Catherine xx

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  12:34:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,I just have to say your little Loki is beautiful Sounds like you have a lot of snakes!! How many have you got?!!

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  17:56:44  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much, everyone! I appreciate the compliments. Mort, I normally have 16 snakes....but with my hatchlings, I currently have 41 snakes in the house until I get them all eating and ready to find their new homes. Aside from my Corns (9 of them), I also have a male and female Royal (wild type), a male and female BCI Red Tail Boas (a wild type and an albino), a female Rosy Boa (Catavina locality), a female Milk snake (Sinaloan Locality) and a male Brazilian Rainbow Boa (wild type). Wild type means normal morph, they look like they would in the wild.

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000