aaaaaaaaaggggghhhh
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  11:45:20  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
snickers has escaped has any 1 got any advice ar lass is lookin round house n am knocking sum of them bottle traps up is there owt else we can do

clintham
Hatchling

United Kingdom
219 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  11:49:57  Show Profile  Visit clintham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
another escapee - sorry to hear that. hope snickers returns soon.
sounds like you are doing all the right stuff that has been suggested on other escape threads
best of luck

Cornsnakes 1.0.0 Cassius, Carolina, CB-22/07/10
Dogs 1.0.0 - Gorman, Black Labrador

Location Lincoln UK
My Photography http://lewiscarrington.deviantart.com/gallery
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  11:50:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry smiffy, best bet is trying the search function as there is so much info on here about escapees

Go to Top of Page

chrish
Hatchling

United Kingdom
172 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  12:06:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whats with all the escapees at the moment? Think im gona cling film all the way around my viv!

0.0.1 Bloodred
0.1.0 Snow
Go to Top of Page

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  12:54:36  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
found him
Go to Top of Page

clintham
Hatchling

United Kingdom
219 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  12:56:24  Show Profile  Visit clintham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wow that was fast, snickers explored for about an hour lol - congrats and well done.
do you know how he escaped? can you fix it so he cant get out again?!

Cornsnakes 1.0.0 Cassius, Carolina, CB-22/07/10
Dogs 1.0.0 - Gorman, Black Labrador

Location Lincoln UK
My Photography http://lewiscarrington.deviantart.com/gallery

Edited by - clintham on 27/09/2010 12:56:56
Go to Top of Page

chrish
Hatchling

United Kingdom
172 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  13:39:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you do figure out how he escaped then it may be usefull to the rest of us, pre-emptive sealing may be required!

0.0.1 Bloodred
0.1.0 Snow
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  13:48:19  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Glad you found him. Out of interest where was he?

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  13:55:34  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
searched all over set some bottle traps down (made 1 other day wen i saw the post)kicked cats outjust as i sat down to see if any 1 was on tcs chat little bugger climbed up power cable on laptop out of no where.he'd pushed the cardboard id wedged between glass but all the cats where in the room last night lucky they dint find him
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  14:56:35  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha! sorry its not funny he went missing but its funny the way he turned up just like that lmao! like saying "you so suck at this hide and seek game.. i win now wheres my mouse!" so glad hes been found:D

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  17:54:49  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Clever snake. Guess he decided it was much nicer to be with you than out in the big wide world - well your lounge lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  04:24:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Am so sorry you had to go through that scare Smiffy, but it does always make me smile when the answer the a forum member's question is supplied by the snake ....in this case Snicker's escaped, you asked for help and he reappeared !

And I just had to laugh at the way he appeared just as you sat down to go onto TCS chat....talk about timing !

All that matters is that he is home safe....but do you have any idea about how he escaped so that it doesnt happen again?

xxx

Go to Top of Page

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  20:09:18  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
deffo got thru glass watched little bugger do it again this mornin had to get sum thicker card and fold it twice plus it made me paranoind enough to bung the tiny holes in viv top from previous lighting set up n check all the holes that wires comes thru lol

Edited by - smiffy89 on 28/09/2010 20:30:13
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  20:26:05  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hahaha that's brilliant! :D

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2010 :  01:17:46  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
stumped the begger now i hope jus waitn while wednesday dinnertime see whether he's goin to have another go after he's digested them 2 pinkys ,they dint leave a bulge tho after he ate em greedy sod
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000