Hi
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

1 Posts

Posted - 26/09/2010 :  00:00:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I have a two year old candy cane named peach. She is just peachy, however, she did just regurgitate (I think) for the first time and that is why I am here.

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 26/09/2010 :  00:03:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi and an unfortunate welcome to the forum.

have a look at this thread may well help

regurge info

Go to Top of Page

mikeyd_26
Yearling

United Kingdom
716 Posts

Posted - 26/09/2010 :  00:10:02  Show Profile  Click to see mikeyd_26's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi! welcome to the forum :]
i do like a good candy cane !! so pics when poss plz!!! lol
hope snakies ok :]

0.1.0 amel - TaLuLa
0.1.0 anery motley het amel, hypo - Bo
1.0.0 vanishing stripe unknown - Marley
1.0.0 hogg island boa - Iggy
0.1.0 hogg island boa - Luna
0.1.0 royal python - Buttons!
1.0.0 royal python 66% het albino - Steve
0.1.0 leopard gecko - Sheila
millions of beardies!
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 26/09/2010 :  02:35:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Lesia, it is really good that you have joined us....I am just sorry it is under such a worrying time for you. This is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also get lots of fun and friendship .

I am not sure how long you have had Peach so how much you have experienced with her....so apologies for if I tell you stuff you know but better heard twice than not at all.

You may have already found this, but there is a large amount of conflicting information out there about corn keeping – on the internet, in books, etc. Even on here you will find that people have different opinions.....but at least you have a place to ask what you need to know and get the answers from experienced owners. Then you can decide what to do with what you are told.

I am not sure what it is like in Canada but unfortunately a lot of us have found that many pet shops cannot be trusted with what they are telling you . I know that I double check anything I am told on here. On this forum no question is regarded as a silly question....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! First place to look is in the top right hand corner of the screen where there is a search button....type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer. I know you can get swamped with different topics including what you are searching for, so it is a bit daunting but worth a look. If you cant find the answer you are looking for then dont hesitate to ask!

I am so sorry that you think Peach has regurgitated, I've had that with one of mine. What makes you think it is a regurge? Gmac has given you an excellent link with info about regurges and please dont hesitate to post in the 'Corn Health' section....giving as much info about Peach's set-up, feeding, etc as possible. The more info you give the more chance there is of the experts helping.

I am not sure if you have thought of doing this with Peach, but I keep my own 'Snake Diaries'....noting things like weight (weighing them before each feed), length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems, when you do full viv cleans. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog and Silvesta poo !!

Unwritten forum rule - pics as soon as possible! This link will help - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14

Are there many corn snake owners over in Canada? I dont know anyone other than my friends on this forum who keep them. Love Canada and used to live in Vancouver (brother still there and his wife's family live in Toronto) and best friend emigrated to Edmonton 3 years ago. Must plan a trip over....*she dreams*.

Looking forward to getting to know you and Peach better.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 26/09/2010 :  08:51:29  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
Hope Peachy is ok.
Follow the links then if your still worried do as Kellog said and post onto the health section for more help!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals

Edited by - herriotfan on 26/09/2010 08:52:50
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 26/09/2010 :  20:55:54  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya and welcome

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

chrish
Hatchling

United Kingdom
172 Posts

Posted - 26/09/2010 :  21:57:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome

0.0.1 Bloodred
0.1.0 Snow
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 26/09/2010 :  23:24:47  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya n welcome to the forum :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  10:26:56  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi & Welcome

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  20:25:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome:) hope ya get to the bottom of your regurge..!

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  21:58:34  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000