Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2010 :  16:37:28  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

How's his temperament? Does he feed, shed, poo etc well? How old is he?
I'm definitely interested but would have to get another viv set up.
Need to consult hubby too!

His temperment is awesome so placid and doicle , he is an agressive feeder and always has been since he was a tiny shoelace lol (Soon as he has food in his sight he will give you the show that you expect i.e coil strike constrict and will do this for about 10mins to make sure the mouse is dead as he thinks its not dead) he shed's great with no problems and he also feeds and dont mind being handled while in shed , he poo's 2 days after feeding and he likes to poo away from his main hide..

He is 1 year old born on 11th july 2009, he is a Caramel 100% Het Motley , he is currently feeding on 2 small mice but will move up to a medium mouse in a few weeks.

When handling he is very calm he will not try to escape or go sketish he is great to handle.

He has never refused a feed and will always eat he feeds every 7 to 9 days on 2 small mice.

If you need more info or pics please tell me and i will do my best to answer your questions and put more pics on..

He sounds just like my Sidney.... sloppy soft!
Let me have a word with hubby when he gets home tonight and I'll get back to you.
Could you email me some more photos, via private mail?
As long as hubby agrees and I can organise a viv and some transport then I'm VERY interested.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2010 :  18:07:15  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Omg, I want him! He is beautiful! I would have him today if I had a setup ready, no fair! :(
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2010 :  18:08:40  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

How's his temperament? Does he feed, shed, poo etc well? How old is he?
I'm definitely interested but would have to get another viv set up.
Need to consult hubby too!

His temperment is awesome so placid and doicle , he is an agressive feeder and always has been since he was a tiny shoelace lol (Soon as he has food in his sight he will give you the show that you expect i.e coil strike constrict and will do this for about 10mins to make sure the mouse is dead as he thinks its not dead) he shed's great with no problems and he also feeds and dont mind being handled while in shed , he poo's 2 days after feeding and he likes to poo away from his main hide..

He is 1 year old born on 11th july 2009, he is a Caramel 100% Het Motley , he is currently feeding on 2 small mice but will move up to a medium mouse in a few weeks.

When handling he is very calm he will not try to escape or go sketish he is great to handle.

He has never refused a feed and will always eat he feeds every 7 to 9 days on 2 small mice.

If you need more info or pics please tell me and i will do my best to answer your questions and put more pics on..

He sounds just like my Sidney.... sloppy soft!
Let me have a word with hubby when he gets home tonight and I'll get back to you.
Could you email me some more photos, via private mail?
As long as hubby agrees and I can organise a viv and some transport then I'm VERY interested.

Ha yeah he is really laid back and a softy , i forgot to menstion how long he is , well he is just under 3ft hes about 2.6ft and about the thickness of my thumb and he shedds every 1month , and i have kept most of his shed's also so i can show you how small he was when a baby to what he is now.

And ok will gather some pics up of him i may take some more pics of him tonight but he is in shed right now and did feed yesterday so won't be able to hold him. And there is no rush if your hubby says no then its ok i won't through a strop or anything haha.. .

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2010 :  18:22:30  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Angela i just looked for your email address and it does not state it on your profile lol So if you click on my profile and copy my email address and just drop me a email so i can email you back..

Wish List:
Go to Top of Page

smiffy89
Hatchling

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2010 :  18:58:59  Show Profile  Click to see smiffy89's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
whisky looks a right cracker dont think it'll be long till he's bought
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2010 :  20:26:17  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smiffy89

whisky looks a right cracker dont think it'll be long till he's bought

Your right i have got about 4 people that are intrested in him .

Could you smallen your Sig pic please as its huge on my 26inch screen.

Wish List:
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2010 :  20:58:06  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

Angela i just looked for your email address and it does not state it on your profile lol So if you click on my profile and copy my email address and just drop me a email so i can email you back..

Have just emailed you.
Now had an email informing me of the 'failure to deliver' to you!
My PM is now on my profile.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals

Edited by - herriotfan on 22/09/2010 21:08:11
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2010 :  22:27:50  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have emailed you.

Wish List:
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2010 :  02:33:10  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Ha yeah thats fine dudette when ever your ready , maybe you could help my fianceé boost her phobia lmao ..

thats cool :) lol did ask z bf earlier (he gave me the face as i was tellin him) but he did agree in the end just not sure when as he starting his new job soon and were goin away tommorow and if i go whilst you still have whiskey then i shall probs have to steal him

can't wait to get a brb though there sooooo cute and stunning looking, so when i eventually get to you will have to give me the run down on all the good/bad points of them that ya cat read up if that makes sense o and so i can nose at ya set-up for them, keep reading a load of conflicting answers for that one grrrr

lol anything to help spec if it gets me closer to a lil baby

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2010 :  09:39:30  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crazy JJ

quote:
Ha yeah thats fine dudette when ever your ready , maybe you could help my fianceé boost her phobia lmao ..

thats cool :) lol did ask z bf earlier (he gave me the face as i was tellin him) but he did agree in the end just not sure when as he starting his new job soon and were goin away tommorow and if i go whilst you still have whiskey then i shall probs have to steal him

can't wait to get a brb though there sooooo cute and stunning looking, so when i eventually get to you will have to give me the run down on all the good/bad points of them that ya cat read up if that makes sense o and so i can nose at ya set-up for them, keep reading a load of conflicting answers for that one grrrr

lol anything to help spec if it gets me closer to a lil baby

Yes thats fine hun, at the momment i house my two brb's in Rubs as anything eles its way to big for them bought the rubs from wilko's for £1.99 . Just email me a few days before you come down .

Wish List:
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2010 :  09:41:14  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Have just emailed you.
Now had an email informing me of the 'failure to deliver' to you!
My PM is now on my profile.

Hi Angela ,

I have tried to send more pics of Whisky but it don't let me send them with email.
I have added you on facebook all you have to do is acept me and have a look at my pics there are lots of whisky on there.

I will post a few links of whisky feeding from youtube below.

From when he was a baby feeding pinky's - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwH0nPuehIo

Stil a baby feeding on two Fuzzy's - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdtPAkNzAAA

Just turned a Juvi and now moved onto Small Mice - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFnTcOrPj6Y

At 11 months old still feeding on small mice - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbtKRYoGjR8

Kind Regards Ash.

Wish List:
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

915 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2010 :  20:23:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's looking good Ash. :)

0.1.0 Snow Corn Snake - Tof
1.0.0 Stripe Cali King - Su'tey
1.0.0 Staffordshire Bull Terrier x Rottweiler - Twix
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2010 :  20:25:47  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chrissy

He's looking good Ash. :)

Thanks Chrissy

Wish List:
Go to Top of Page

princess
Egg

United Kingdom
70 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  20:45:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome pics babe our baby is a looker

Caramel Cornsnake CB09 -Whisky.

3 Dogs Meg,Roxy & Buster
2 Cats Monty & Carlo
2 Birds Dorris & Borris
1 Hamster Alfie