Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  09:03:59  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, I have some surplus corns for sale!

Amel Stripe het Hypo Lavender 09 male

Snow Stripe het/homo Hypo Pair

Hypo Lavender

Lavender het bloodred amel ph hypo

Can find pics on my website!

Cheers Jamie

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  11:04:38  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Where in leicestershire are you? My family are down there might be able to get one of them to collect for me you have some stunning snakes.:)

Corns, burms, king, KSBS, Rosy boas, Common boa, Leos, hamster, mice and rats
Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  21:05:07  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gemsyork

Hi, Where in leicestershire are you? My family are down there might be able to get one of them to collect for me you have some stunning snakes.:)

Hi, I am near Whetstone if that helps?

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  21:07:27  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I know whetstone, I used to have my horses in cosby and my mam used to live in lutterworth. I will have a word with her and see when she is next down that way.

Corns, burms, king, KSBS, Rosy boas, Common boa, Leos, hamster, mice and rats
Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  21:23:42  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gemsyork

I know whetstone, I used to have my horses in cosby and my mam used to live in lutterworth. I will have a word with her and see when she is next down that way.

Yeah no problem! Yeah Lutterworth and Cosby just down the road from me! LOL. If you are interested in any can you let me know by email as i check it more often! My Email is Welshjamieprice@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers Jamie

Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  21:28:35  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
P.s I maybe able to deliver if not to far away! Anyone interested in any of my snakes then local delivery maybe possible! Or could arrange a courier for you!

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  21:29:04  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Your hypo lavender is a really stunning boy!! Shame I'm so far away....

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2010 :  17:39:44  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

Your hypo lavender is a really stunning boy!! Shame I'm so far away....

You could always courier!

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2010 :  10:22:15  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
can you get me a price for laveneder het bloodred amel and courier to sk4 5dw by any chance? never used a courier so wouldnt know who to trust
Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2010 :  18:35:48  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brookestar

can you get me a price for laveneder het bloodred amel and courier to sk4 5dw by any chance? never used a courier so wouldnt know who to trust

Hi Brook, I know a real good courier and one of the cheapest that i use all the time and lives just up the road from you! If you email me on welshjamieprice@yahoo.co.uk i can pass on his details! He is actually coming to mine tomorrow too so you could have it quite soon!

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2010 :  20:21:57  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I would love a hypo lavender, and Id love a snow stripe or an amel stripe. Lmao. You seem to have exactly the snakes I want! :P And you arent too far from me either. Hmm, maybe I shall be having one! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2010 :  20:26:45  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
OMG!! I just looked on your site and saw your amel stripe, I am truly interested! So much. I would take him from your hands today if I could. Its fantastic! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2010 :  22:50:12  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry but i think the hypo lavender is sold! But the Amel Stripe het Hypo Lavender and Snow Stripe het/homo Hypo is still available! The Amel is a stunner! If you are interested just email me on welshjamieprice@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers Jamie

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2010 :  17:04:21  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The amel is so amazing, is the picture recent? Ive seen many amel stripes but never one so bright that is so old. He is amazing. I am really interested, but I would not be ready for probably 2 or 3 weeks to take him from you. I may come and see him though, Ill have to speak to my parents and if its ok with you Id love to! :)
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  16:04:49  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Also just added an 08 Granite ph Amel!

Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2010 :  16:08:41  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

The amel is so amazing, is the picture recent? Ive seen many amel stripes but never one so bright that is so old. He is amazing. I am really interested, but I would not be ready for probably 2 or 3 weeks to take him from you. I may come and see him though, Ill have to speak to my parents and if its ok with you Id love to! :)
Tiffany-x

Yeah that not a prob! Yeah the pic is recent and he is roughly about 50grams so smallish for a 09!Lovely temp on him!

Also the Hypo Lavender is still for sale!

Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  19:12:56  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just Added a load more! Lavender stripe, Plasma, Hypo blood, opal etc!

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2010 :  19:43:58  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Omg, this is sooo not fair! You have everythinggggg I want! :(
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2010 :  17:52:32  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

Omg, this is sooo not fair! You have everythinggggg I want! :(
Tiffany-x

Sorry Tiff! LOL

Lavender Stripe het Hypo ON HOLD!

Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  08:31:52  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Couple of pics of the ones for sale!

Hypo Bloodred het Lavender

Plasma het Hypo

Amel Stripe het Hypo Lavender

Opal het Anery

More pics and prices on my website below!

Go to Top of Page

mrsT
Hatchling

United Kingdom
186 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2010 :  11:03:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Doogle
Also the Hypo Lavender is still for sale!

Is the hypo lav still for sale????Have also emailed you

1 carolina corn - Jake

1 hypo lavender - Kane
1 xb dog - Zak

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000