HI
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ammerz
Hatchling

United Kingdom
168 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2010 :  22:09:12  Show Profile  Click to see Ammerz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm new to the forum so thought I would introduce myself and my snakes. My name is Amy, I have a degree in Animal Science and Management and currently own two corn snakes, but would love more.

My oldest corn is Sir Hiss. He's a rescue corn, so I'm not sure how old he is. He was found in a road in a bit of a state, thin, lots of damage to his body. But after a few could meals and a shead he looked fab. This is him with my nephew who is his number one fan. If your wondering about the name, Sir Hiss is the yellow snake that wears an orange cape in disneys robin hood.

This is my newest corn Corniealis. Hes just a baby and has a bit of a deformaty, which is why I originaly joined the forum to find out more info from experts.

I also have Dave, the chilean rose and two dogs, Molly and Max.

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2010 :  22:11:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2010 :  22:13:36  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome.
And with Dave you instantly have a massive fanbase that you didn't know existed. There are a fair few people on here that love the name Dave.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2010 :  22:28:14  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
DAVEE!! Lmfao, oh dear. Thats another one for the gang! :P All of your pets are cute, the doggys look like proper posers! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2010 :  08:27:01  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya and welcome
can't go wrong with 'Dave' or 'Bob'

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2010 :  08:54:27  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi
Welcome to the forum.
You've got some lovely pets there and rather a cute looking newphew, he'll break some hearts in years to come!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2010 :  09:03:02  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi. Nice to be able to welcome you and your pets properly. I'm not a spider fan but love the name dave. Thats what my car was called originally

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2010 :  10:54:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome!
Your pets look lovely
What kind of doggies are they?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

480 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2010 :  12:37:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello and welcome hun, could of warned me about the spider!!! lol, can do most things but sends my stomach into whirls just looking at em.. 2 lovely looking snakes you have there and the dogs and nephew too :-)

1.0.0 Amel, Steve

WISH LIST: blue tongue skink.
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2010 :  13:04:55  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya n welcome here :)

you have some very nice pets there :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2010 :  14:16:29  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow, Sir Hiss looks fantastic now considering how you described you found him.

Also, hello lol

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2010 :  16:58:12  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome! Dave is a great name for a chilean rose! Sir Hiss is an awesome name too!

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page

mowdid
Egg

United Kingdom
57 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2010 :  23:05:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi and Welcome to the forum

0.1.0 - Amel Corn - Amber
1.0.0 - Carolina Corn - Sid
0.0.1 - Striped Cali King - Kong
0.1.0 - Miami Corn - Mimi
Go to Top of Page

Ammerz
Hatchling

United Kingdom
168 Posts

Posted - 16/09/2010 :  14:00:25  Show Profile  Click to see Ammerz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thank you all for welcoming me. The mutts are patterdales crossed jack russells.

Also Corniealus is no longer with me... he is now a clearence snake at planet reptile. I took on board everyones advice and took him back. I didnt get another snake from his clutch as they all had slight defromaties. So I would like you to welcome Ozzy. Hes a bigger baby from an older clutch and is perfectly healthy and a bit grumpy. Please dont judge me!

Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2010 :  11:38:17  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome to the forum .

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2010 :  13:06:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey and welcome
nice collection

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2010 :  22:08:26  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi Amy. where are you from to be volanteering at cotswold wildlife park?? im in chipping norton

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000