Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Diablo's got character (tons of pics, DUW)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2010 :  04:49:01  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Aside from the girls, I also had Diablo out today and managed to capture a few really great pictures. I just love his character, he's so easy going and laid back.

Where I found him, hanging out under his hidey log.

OMG, my camera DOES have a macro setting. I'm SO excited!

He decided to get a drink, then showed off his "French mustache and soul patch".

I think he's trying to decide whether I'm gonna feed him or not, lol!

Different angle, same pose.

Testing out the macro setting....I got a decent pic of his "mustache/patch"....but laughed out loud at how his eyes make him look like one of Jim Henson's Muppets.

A great shot for eye color, if but a little blurry.

"Why are you always sticking this thing in my face?!?"

The only tongue shot and a glimpse of his chin.

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes

drchino
Yearling

United Kingdom
660 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2010 :  11:11:08  Show Profile  Visit drchino's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Beautiful snake! I love his moustache!

0.1.0 Izzy - Amber Motley Corn
0.2.0 White rats - Rose and Myra
0.0.1 Crested Gecko - Yoshi
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2010 :  11:32:27  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What a handsome chappie!!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

rachiepotatoe
Hatchling

United Kingdom
393 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2010 :  12:21:38  Show Profile  Click to see rachiepotatoe's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh now he's gorgeous
I love his eyes! and his mustache

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2010 :  13:06:15  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
naww he is stunning :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2010 :  20:13:49  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lovely snakey and what a well groomed moustache ;) is that astro turf I see?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 25/09/2010 :  06:50:10  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much, everyone. I appreciate the comments and compliments. Staple, it is astroturf. I use it in only a couple of my enclosures. Both my BCIs and both my Royals are on astroturf. When I had them on aspen, they hated it. Aphrodite wouldn't even touch it and stayed on top of her hide. The day I caught her stretching from her hide to her water dish to get a drink, I knew I needed to change it out to something else. Since I put the astroturf in, she has no problem and explores normally and uses her hide as it was meant. It was pretty much the same with the others.

While I was running around getting everyone fed today, I happened to take a break and was going to open the window in my front room where Diablo's enclosure is at. As I approached, I came upon a sight that made me laugh. Fortunately, it didn't wake him up, so I retreated quickly and grabbed the camera to take a few shots. He stayed like this for almost a half an hour. lol! This is the best one and I wanted to share. He's such a character.

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes

Edited by - IncurableFlirt on 25/09/2010 06:51:07
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page