The Zoo! =] Lotsa photo's!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Scarlett
Hatchling

United Kingdom
363 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  22:49:07  Show Profile  Visit Scarlett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, you all know Ember!

And Loki =]

This is him just after his first shed with me!

And this is Mogs, our boy cat. Dubbed the Miniature Panther as he's so huge lol, doing what he does best... sleep!

Oh wait, he's kind of awake in this one!

And here's Pretty Girl, also known as Tinks, the Teeny Tiny *****cat (as my mum calls her lol). Sadly she has Cat Flu, and we're unsure of her future. We're currently making regular trips to the vet to see what we can do.

Um, I think she thinks she's a fish? lol.

And both together.

And last, but not least; me and the other half. Both dolled up for a wedding!

And to give you all an idea of how tall he is, as I've spoken about it before. He's 6"10, and I'm 5"2.

Yet another wedding!

Done, sorry for all the photo's! lol.

0.0.1 Amel Corn -Ember.
1.0.0 Bloodred Corn - Loki.
0.0.1 MBK - Apollo.
1.1.0 Cats - Moggy and Pretty Girl.
0.0.1 Royal Python - Odin R.I.P 20/6/10.
Wishlist = Pied Sided Bloodred, Anery Stripe, Coral Stripe, Bloodred, Green Blotched Snow,
Strawberry Snow Stripe.

Location = Chatham, Kent.

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  23:03:40  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lovely photos of you all. hope your moggy with cat flu recovers x

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Scarlett
Hatchling

United Kingdom
363 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  23:08:02  Show Profile  Visit Scarlett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you KD =] I hope so too, although we think she'll always have it and have to be on steroid shots for the rest of her life =[

0.0.1 Amel Corn -Ember.
0.0.1 MBK - Apollo.
Wishlist = Pied Sided Bloodred, Anery Stripe, Coral Stripe, Bloodred, Green Blotched Snow,
Strawberry Snow Stripe.

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  08:46:46  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Very cute little animals! :P Poor little cat. Ember looks stunning, and so are you! Your really pretty. Im only short too, Im 5'1 and my boyfriend is 6'6, but I like it that way, I love tall people! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  10:20:33  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lovely photos. Fingers crossed for the cat with flu....poor little mite.

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  10:46:57  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nice pics, hope your cat feels better soon :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  14:15:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lovely pics
hope Tinks is better soon
i love your dress by the way - very cute!

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

ryanred5
Hatchling

United Kingdom
254 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  17:15:37  Show Profile  Visit ryanred5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I love Loki shes gorgeous (I'm partial to Bloodreds, I'm picking mine up on Saturday), have you noticed that she has the Scream mask on her head?

Ember is lovely too, I like Amels too, they have lovely bright colours.

Your cats are both sweet, I hope the one with cat flu gets through it ok, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Wow your OH is huge, I thought my hubbie was tall (6ft 3in) but 6ft 10in is mega tall. Are all your OHs family tall or is it just him? Your very pretty btw.

All your pics are great, thanks for showing them. I'll have to sort my pics out and post all my animals and one of me and my hubbie too.

Best wishes

Catherine xx

0.1 Bloodred Cornsnake - Phoenix
1.0 Amel Cornsnake - Tango
Go to Top of Page

Scarlett
Hatchling

United Kingdom
363 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  20:43:43  Show Profile  Visit Scarlett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you everyone, I'm sure Tinks appreciates the good vibes =] She's currently partial to sleeping on the lap of a giant teddy bear at the moment lol.

Tiffany - Awe thank you! Yeah, I think boys should be nice and tall lol.

Hannah - Why thank you! I hardly ever wear dresses, but there have been so many weddings this year, and my OH's graduation, I've never worn so many dresses in one year lol.

RR - I do love bloodred's, one of my fave morphs so I was extremely lucky to come across him =] I'm excited to see what your little one looks like! Haha, my OH is extra tall. His parents are normal height, his brother's about 6"3, but my OH has an extra chromosome which makes him taller. Awe thank you I look forward to seeing your zoo too =]

0.0.1 Amel Corn -Ember.
0.0.1 MBK - Apollo.
Strawberry Snow Stripe.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  21:08:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
arww all your pets are relii cutee :') and woah! he is tall, aint he? haha :) xx

Megg :) xxx

Creamsickle Corn Snake- Tangoo (Ginge) :)

would love to have a granite corn snake but unfortunately not allowed cuz mum hates snakes haha :P x

Go to Top of Page

Scarlett
Hatchling

United Kingdom
363 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  21:39:45  Show Profile  Visit Scarlett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just a little bit lol =]

0.0.1 Amel Corn -Ember.
0.0.1 MBK - Apollo.
Strawberry Snow Stripe.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

434 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  21:45:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haha yeah :) lol xx

Megg :) xxx

Creamsickle Corn Snake- Tangoo (Ginge) :)

would love to have a granite corn snake but unfortunately not allowed cuz mum hates snakes haha :P x

Go to Top of Page

BurnedAtTheStake
Yearling

United Kingdom
915 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  21:45:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your Mogs is the image of my George (1983-2001) I used to call him the Beast of Bodmin!

Hope Tinks recovers ok. This is just a thought, but have you thought of homeopathy? It can work wonders for this sort of chronic infection.

All the pics are brilliant ... including you and your OH - what is it with us smaller women? I'm 5'3" and I married a 6'4" guy (sadly apart but still mates) Not as dramatic size difference, but still ...

Gorgeous snakeys by the way, and again all the best with Tinks!
Go to Top of Page

Scarlett
Hatchling

United Kingdom
363 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  21:50:59  Show Profile  Visit Scarlett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oh he sounds a character with a nickname like that! lol.

Me too, she's usually fine for a few weeks then needs another injection. Hmmm, we'd never thought of that. Any idea much that would cost?

Ah thank you. Yep, I know. Men should be taller I think, it must be the whole Hunter Gatherer image lol.

Thank you BATS =]

0.0.1 Amel Corn -Ember.
0.0.1 MBK - Apollo.
Strawberry Snow Stripe.

Go to Top of Page

BurnedAtTheStake
Yearling

United Kingdom
915 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  22:40:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Scarlett

Oh he sounds a character with a nickname like that! lol.

Me too, she's usually fine for a few weeks then needs another injection. Hmmm, we'd never thought of that. Any idea much that would cost?

Ah thank you. Yep, I know. Men should be taller I think, it must be the whole Hunter Gatherer image lol.

Thank you BATS =]

Thanks - he was! In his prime, we lived on the edge of farmland; at the top of the field was a disused railway line full of rabbit burrows, and old George would stay out for days in summer. If I wanted him I had to walk up the field and whistle his special tune - yes, really - and there would be a 'waow!' and presently he would appear ... He was 3/4 Siamese - they're special.

I used to know a brilliant homeopathic vet in Bedford. I'm in Wakefield but we would communicate by phone and he would post me remedies. Actually the chief case was George, who had really intractable eczema, which responded miraculously ... sadly that was back in the 80s so the vet's probably retired by now. There are homeopathic vets up and down the country, and your own vet may be able to advise. I found homeopathy very reasonable, especially in view of the amount of time spent advising me, but haven't used a homeopathic vet since so I've no idea of the charges nowadays. I've used some of the remedies available over the counter ... cantharis, used in cases of cystitis, has worked wonders for dogs and cats actually peeing blood, and has cleared up symptoms by the time they reached the vet's. (In the case of cystitis I would use homeopathy as first aid but still consult a conventional vet.) In Tinks's case, though, it could be useful to discuss her history with a homeopathic vet.

Do hope you manage to sort out her problems! All the very best.
Go to Top of Page

Scarlett
Hatchling

United Kingdom
363 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  22:48:11  Show Profile  Visit Scarlett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Awe, he sounds like he was a laugh =] At least he had a lovely life with you! I do like Siamese kitties, they are beautiful.

Ah that sounds interesting. I'll have to talk to my mum about it tomorrow, and see what she says.

Thank you, I hope we get her fixed as I miss her eating two packets of meat at every meal, the hungry hungry kitty cat lol.

0.0.1 Amel Corn -Ember.
0.0.1 MBK - Apollo.
Strawberry Snow Stripe.

Go to Top of Page

rachiepotatoe
Hatchling

United Kingdom
393 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  22:57:26  Show Profile  Click to see rachiepotatoe's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You have some very gorgeous pets there!
and a very tall other half!
Best wishes for your kitty with the flu !!

Go to Top of Page

Scarlett
Hatchling

United Kingdom
363 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2010 :  20:50:33  Show Profile  Visit Scarlett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you three times over Rachie =D

0.0.1 Amel Corn -Ember.
0.0.1 MBK - Apollo.
Strawberry Snow Stripe.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000