For sale 6ft Boa constrictor
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bubba338
Egg

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  10:29:52  Show Profile  Visit bubba338's Homepage  Click to see bubba338's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This is actually hard for me to type let alone do
for sale is my gorgeous Boa (im very sure he is a red tail) he is about 6ft and a complete angel, he is so friendly, he loves cuddles he loves to just lay on your lap and be stroked, im not sure on his age as the previous owners didnt know much about him he, has been miss treated he has a few lumps and bumps down his spine but this does not effect him in the slightest he is very active outside he loves being in the garden in the sun when i got him he had a lump on his face but after lots of tlc etc it has gone down to next to nothing i think he had a cold and maybe got a sinus infection (thats what the local reptile shop thought) he eats well every time, he did use to have problems shedding where it would come of in patches after a bath and towl dry it would all come off but he now sheds fine, i will be gutted to see him go, but i just dont have the time for him with breeding my other snakes and a growing family i dont think i can give him the attention he needs and he is so loving its not fare, he has never once got nasty or even shown any aggresion he has been out in the car before, he is very popular with my son and my friends kids to and trust me if i was the slightest bit worried about his temperment i would not let him near my son, this is not a quick sale, i will only let him go to someone who has the time for him, not the time to just feed and clean him out i mean the time to get him out for cuddles etc cause he loves it, i would prefer someone with previous experience but not a major issue.you will also need the room for him i have him in a huge tank at the moment but sorry to say i need to keep the tank so you will need a tank for him, he loves baths to if you think you can be his new owner contact me on here and ill pass my number etc on.
im in banbury oxfordshire, where ever you are he would be worth the travel.
£120
Thanks Sarah.

1x ghost corn Mojo
1x amel corn Marshall
1x boxer dog Mitsy

bubba338
Egg

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 29/10/2010 :  11:53:10  Show Profile  Visit bubba338's Homepage  Click to see bubba338's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He is still avalible if anyone is interested £120 ono thanks sarah.

1x ghost corn Mojo
1x amel corn Marshall
1x boxer dog Mitsy
Go to Top of Page

sarahw
Hatchling

United Kingdom
248 Posts

Posted - 29/10/2010 :  12:32:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hes a beauty, hope you find a home for him soon, i would rather stick to corns as they are smaller than boas

1.2.0cats:felix, whiskers&gizmo
1.0.0staffie tyson
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 29/10/2010 :  14:01:34  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hes stunning :) i hope u find a lovin home for him! my fella wants a red tail so much and if we had the space we would have him off u,but at the moment it just wouldnt be fair on any big snakey to live in my room lol, grrr! only in aylesbury to so not far!, cant do anything until we move out next year :( if you still have him in march next year let me know, he is a stunner!

Go to Top of Page

bubba338
Egg

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 29/10/2010 :  18:22:19  Show Profile  Visit bubba338's Homepage  Click to see bubba338's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
aww thanks guys he is just lovely but the snakes take up my spare room and with an expanding family just havent got the room :( ill let you know lol :)

1x ghost corn Mojo
1x amel corn Marshall
1x boxer dog Mitsy
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 29/10/2010 :  23:25:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very nice, and good luck with the sale, its not a red tail though, just a BCi, a good example of one though.

Go to Top of Page

bubba338
Egg

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  10:21:52  Show Profile  Visit bubba338's Homepage  Click to see bubba338's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ah thanks lol, always wasnt sure as his tail so much darker :)

1x ghost corn Mojo
1x amel corn Marshall
1x boxer dog Mitsy
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

19 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2010 :  22:40:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
he is stunning, good luck with selling him.

1 cavalier king charles
1 rabbit
4 corn snakes
1 columbian rainbow boa
Go to Top of Page

Oh How Original
Yearling

United Kingdom
591 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2010 :  02:05:50  Show Profile  Click to see Oh How Original's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Gorgeous looking Boa.
I would have him if I had the means of getting him and the money for the tank he deserves.

When on the Forums, always be nice, stick to the rules and help when you can.
1.0.0 Normal Royal - Ronald.
1.0.0 Carpet Python - Magic.
1.0.0 Amel Corn - Pendulum.
1.0.0 Anery Corn - Chilli.
0.1.0 Snow Corn - Wormsle.
0.1.0 California King x Mexican Black - Lucy.
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko - Bear.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000