Selling Up :(
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2010 :  14:48:03  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Okay so i find that nowadays i have less and less time for my snakes :-\ so im thinking of selling up and giving them a better home so im putting all my guys up for sale :(

Dave and Jay, (jay has been bred) both females one carolina one amel both breeding age jays a bit small dave can be a bit of a fussy eater but both always feed and shed fine, plus a 3 stack viv, mats and lights, £100 ono

Austin, full grown male Amel proven breeder, awesome temprement soooooo friendly , and a temp viv i have him in atm £60

Milky fully grown female snow, prooven breeder bit fussy with food and has lost a bit of weight over the last few weeks hasnt eaten prolly due to the stress of the move, but sheds fine plus a really nice hand built viv heat mat and light £100

breaks my heart to have to put these guys up they are brilliant snakes all so friendly and all have their own personalities if you have any questions my email is in my profile please dont hesitate to contact me, ill sell them all together for £200 obviously you will have to collect theres a whole lot of stuff here for them

pompey666
Hatchling

United Kingdom
123 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2010 :  19:50:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi azz where abouts our you if your not too far or i could get a corrier i would be interested in dave and jay and the 3 stack viv i already have two females one amel and one carolina aswell and i love them two bits thanxs james

2.3.1 corns
0.2.0 wife and daughter
Go to Top of Page

pompey666
Hatchling

United Kingdom
123 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2010 :  19:52:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi again one more thing how big is the three stack viv as am very interested as the wife has said i am aloud more now thanxs again

2.3.1 corns
0.2.0 wife and daughter
Go to Top of Page

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2010 :  21:51:25  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
im in swansea (mount pleasant, terrace road) the three stack is 18" deep 18" high and 28" wide, its a home built jobby but the girls stay in there fine i use the bottom shelf as storage atm but the perspex is there for it.

Go to Top of Page

pompey666
Hatchling

United Kingdom
123 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  07:21:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thats a shame cause i would really av liked them two to add wiv my girls but i think it will cost to much to get them delivered and my car would not fit the viv in or i would drive to you straight away evev if it would take 4hrs

2.3.1 corns
0.2.0 wife and daughter
Go to Top of Page

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  20:09:52  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No worries mate :)

Go to Top of Page

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2010 :  18:31:39  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
any takers ive had offers but nothing has come to light ?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000