Reptilekeeping Online Shop
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ryanred5
Hatchling

United Kingdom
254 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  02:18:41  Show Profile  Visit ryanred5's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

I highly recommend this website (http://www.reptilekeeping.co.uk) for buying everything for reptiles.

They sell frozen food, live food, plants, thermostats, heat mats, vivariums and lots lots more.

I've bought quite a few things from them and have had no problems with them.

Best wishes

Catherine xx

0.1 Bloodred Cornsnake - Phoenix
1.0 Amel Cornsnake - Tango

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  08:42:37  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I placed my first order with them on friday so just waiting for it to arrive. The prices are very good and free delivery over £20 so you don't have to spend loads to benefit. Will let you know if everything comes ok.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  16:32:49  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ohhh may have to go for a shopping spree. Has anyone ordered any frozen food from them?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  18:29:38  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Came today. All looking good. I haven't ordered mice as not sure what the delivery is for those. I was looking for somewhere to order online from tho and Frozen Direct were cheaper per mouse. Not sure what they are like tho and not going to be ordering for a couple of weeks

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  19:14:08  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i use them for bulk crickets - we usually recieve them 2 days after ordering :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000