Charliee. :D
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  10:00:39  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok so this is my little boy, hardly much of a reptile or exotic but he is my baby boy and I couldnt live without him! He is my world. Unfortunately he isnt very photogenic, cameras dont show how beautiful he is so Im jus gonna give you the best pictures I have of him! :D

I love this picture, when you speak to a dog and it tilts its head as if its trying to understand you! :P

CLOSE UPPP! Every time I get my camera out he loves to push his face into it! :P

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  10:30:24  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
awwwww what a sweetie

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  11:15:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aw so cute and fluffy!

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  12:26:55  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hehe, thank you. Hes looking at me now as if he is very proud of himself. Lol. He is amazing, I love him so much and he has such a personality! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  16:48:57  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He is SO adorable! I love his fluffy hair. That last picture is funny.

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  18:18:00  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah hes all curly (obv since hes a poodle) but when he has had a haircut he is stunning cause hes not curly just fluffy! Hes so beautiful! :D
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  20:12:20  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Did you get the hair crimpers on him? I love the hair, I would be tempted to out it in a pony tail.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  22:09:43  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the compliments.Haha yeah hes had bunches and everything, but the best part is when he eats something messy so we tie his ears together (only by the fur dw) so they dont dangle in it all! :P Ill have to get you some pictures up once he has been groomed, hes cute as hell then!! :D
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2010 :  23:37:49  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
naawww so cute n fluffy :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  10:06:10  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
he is proper cute, what breed is he?

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  10:31:29  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hes a toy poodle, chocolate brown. Most people are confused when I say he is a poodle but thats just because he has a different hair cut, I dont want him looking like too much of a sissy!! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  12:12:38  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha love it!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000