New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pompey666
Hatchling

United Kingdom
123 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2010 :  20:18:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have done evrything it saids and still nothing the only thing i have to do diffrent is i have a mac so no fight click to paste i have to go to edit paste the nothing happens please if someone could help it would be gr8

2.3.1 corns
0.2.0 wife and daughter

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2010 :  21:01:59  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ah, mac user.
The first thing I would say would be to get a proper computer.

Seriously, when you've uploaded photos to photobucket and you hover over an uploaded image you should get a little menu pop up underneath.
When it does, got to the [IMG] code option and when it's highlighted in (green on my machine) hold down the Command button and press 'C'. This will copy the [IMG] code from photobucket into your clipboard.
Then go to whatever post you want the image in and then hold the Command button down and press 'V', this will paste the copied text into the body of the thread you want.
When it's all done, hit the submit button and you should have some photos in there.

The actual code you'll end up copying should hopefully looks something like this:
[IMG]http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss309/PHOTOBUCKET_username/imagename.jpg[/IMG]

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 26/08/2010 21:08:48
Go to Top of Page

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2010 :  01:09:18  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hay don't pick on mac's :P i use one too. best computer i've ever had ! So much easier to use then PC

you can set your Track pad up to have a right click, if you go into your system preferences, then trackpad (usually somewhere under Hardware), you can set an option called secondary click. basically right click.

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
1.0.0 Tequila - 09 Caramel Motley
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000