MilkTop
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Twi
Yearling

United Kingdom
536 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2010 :  15:31:56  Show Profile  Click to see Twi's MSN Messenger address  Send Twi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
7 days were up today so I got to handle Milky properly today, did get her out half way through the week when she shed to check it had come off her head properly cause the head was missing from the shed but i just checked for retained shed and put her back so it was nice to get some proper time with her today. I think shes a bit underweight though, but not sure what do you guys think?

1.0.0 Snow Motley Corn Snake. (Mouse)
1.0.0 Amel Corn Snake. (Ginger)
0.2.0 Chinese Crested Dogs. (Skeebee & Yuki)
0.1.0 Bullmastiff x American Bulldog (Tsukira)
1.1.0 Ferrets. (Spike & Buffy)
0.2.0 Aylesbury Ducks. (Crispy & Nibbles)

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2010 :  15:40:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She looks beautiful!
Its funny how they turn from pink to yellow from babies to adults

She looks a bit skinny to me too, but i'm not an expert...
if you got her from a shop then she may have been on a maintenance diet which could be why
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2010 :  17:02:11  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
she looks a very pretty snakie... but yeah she looks a lil underweight 2 me aswell but still a cutie :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2010 :  19:16:38  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
She is beautiful. I'm so glad you got her so we can share her lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Scarlett
Hatchling

United Kingdom
363 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2010 :  20:11:49  Show Profile  Visit Scarlett's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What a pretty girl! She doesn't look too badly underweight, and looks like she has some good muscle mass on her, maybe just feed her a little extra to get her a bit plumper? =]

0.0.1 Amel Corn -Ember.
1.0.0 Bloodred Corn - Loki.
0.0.1 MBK - Apollo.
1.1.0 Cats - Moggy and Pretty Girl.
0.0.1 Royal Python - Odin R.I.P 20/6/10.
Wishlist = Pied Sided Bloodred, Anery Stripe, Coral Stripe, Bloodred, Green Blotched Snow,
Strawberry Snow Stripe.

Location = Chatham, Kent.
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2010 :  20:29:17  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Gorgeous Snow! I, too, love how they turn from a more pink color to the yellow as they age. I learned that the reason for that is that the pigment for yellow takes a long time to develop in Corns, thus it doesn't start showing up until they age a little. Anyway, fantastic pictures, thanks so much for sharing with us!

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000