0.1.0 Snow Corn Snake - Tof
1.0.0 Stripe Cali King - Su'tey
1.0.0 Staffordshire Bull Terrier x Rottweiler - Twix
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  12:23:48  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Where were you thinking of getting a baby from clintham? Like a show/expo or someone locally?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

clintham
Hatchling

United Kingdom
219 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  14:17:51  Show Profile  Visit clintham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i was thinking of getting one really really soon but my wife is now pregnant with our second child (just found out) so its been put on hold for a while, probably about a year.
theres a post about it in the general snake keeping forum area. i was hoping to get one private locally. i do drive, so within 20 miles of lincoln ideally. but as i said, on hold for now.
im a bit sad, was really looking forward to getting my snake but i have something else to look forward to now

do you sell snakes? are you likely to have hatchlings this time next year? i cant persuade my wife that now is a good time for a hatchie, not with our 2nd baby on the way - i have tried!!

Cornsnakes 1.0.0 Cassius, Carolina, CB-22/07/10
Dogs 1.0.0 - Gorman, Black Labrador

Location Lincoln UK
My Photography http://lewiscarrington.deviantart.com/gallery

Edited by - clintham on 12/08/2010 14:23:53
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  17:28:46  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I read that topic but somehow my mind didn't connect the two together lol. Congrats though btw

I did have some babies this year but probably not next year as it's my final year of uni soon. Crazyjj might is close to Lincoln and she had some hatchlings so she might have some next year. Apart from that a search on preloved this time next year maybe you best bet.

At least your will be extra prepared

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2010 :  02:49:22  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Crazyjj might is close to Lincoln and she had some hatchlings so she might have some next year.

might well be (although ya could just have 1 of the ones i have now if ya like ).. not sure yet thou cos might give shikira a year of yet depends on how well she feeds up as she is a funny eater and she has lost quite abit this year

but i do have a couple of other snakies i hope to breed next year ...

o p.s yes i do live near ish lincoln (sleaford) so not to far either, and all that researching ya can be doing your be well away....

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

clintham
Hatchling

United Kingdom
219 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2010 :  09:10:39  Show Profile  Visit clintham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
would love to take one now but i cant persaude my wife that now is a good time. i work in wellingore, so im pretty close to sleaford though. will definately keep in touch

Cornsnakes 1.0.0 Cassius, Carolina, CB-22/07/10
Dogs 1.0.0 - Gorman, Black Labrador

Location Lincoln UK
My Photography http://lewiscarrington.deviantart.com/gallery
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000