chinese water dragon vs fuzzy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  21:41:16  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This is the cwd i took on with the broken jaw a while back,now its completly healed and is a greedy bugger,moved it on to fuzzy's now as pinks were too small.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsuYdObOX-I

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  22:14:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, he's quite brutal with his mice, lol, but you may want some oil on the viv door, sounds awful squeaky.
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  22:32:49  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He is fantastic. I just love him

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  22:44:20  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

Wow, he's quite brutal with his mice, lol, but you may want some oil on the viv door, sounds awful squeaky.

thats my front door,i know if anyones coming in when it sqeaks

Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  22:53:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, he's quick lol

He's gorgeous, glad that he has made such a great recovery

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  11:19:04  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He broke a bit of his tail! Amazing vid though mate, he's a stunner.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

180 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2010 :  17:19:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, what a beauty, they have one in my local pet shop for £60, is that a good price or not???

09 Amel Corn
West Mids
STU

Wishlist - Snow, Anery Lavender, Stripe of some sort, Diffused Caramel, Whiteout, Tessera.

Plus a Royal Python.
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2010 :  20:51:36  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Whitedog

Wow, what a beauty, they have one in my local pet shop for £60, is that a good price or not???

depends on age really,just check the classifieds on the web and you can get some bargins as people cant house them properly one adults,not that they get big,just need a big viv

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

180 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2010 :  00:11:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Think they said it was 3 years old, can't shift it on, everyone wants baby one-s they were saying. I'm really tempted....

09 Amel Corn
West Mids
STU

Wishlist - Snow, Anery Lavender, Stripe of some sort, Diffused Caramel, Whiteout, Tessera.

Plus a Royal Python.
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2010 :  00:46:53  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
offer them 40,they knowntheybwill have trouble selling it otherwise,check out the care sheet http://www.thereptilian.co.uk/care_sheets/Chinese_water_dragon_Physignathus_cocincinus_care_sheet.htm

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

180 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2010 :  15:17:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats great, cheers lee. holy cow, didnt realise they got soooo big, that could be a problem (Size of viv needed, not size of CWD,that doesnt bother me)

09 Amel Corn
West Mids
STU

Plus a Royal Python.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000