New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KITTYCAT
Hatchling

United Kingdom
492 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2010 :  17:01:28  Show Profile
i will post this aswell on the royal forum, its just i have noticed it is not used as much as this one and many of you have royals. When i got pandora on tuesday the guy from 888 reptiles said to offer her a feed after 24 hours i have tried that , put her in a feeding box but she starts breathing heavy and bobing her head hasnt fed yet should i just leave her a while, just getting confussed with different info she last ate on 20/7.

1.0.0 carolina corn (herbie)
0.1.0 snow corn (casper)
0.0.1 anery motley corn(diesel)
0.0.1 calafornia banded king snake (ozzy)
0.1.0 royal python (pandora)
0.0.1 boa constrictor (bullet)
1.0.0 weinmaraner (zac)
1.0.0 staffy (zeus)
1.1.0 cats (sophie n pepe)
0.0.1 fish (fish)

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2010 :  17:19:58  Show Profile
Royals stress very easily, so it is no surprise that it did no eat. Personally i would leave it at least another week before offering a feed to allow it to settle in. The fact it only ate ten days ago is not a problem, royals will go long periods of time without a meal so another week wont make any difference whatsoever.

Just make sure all the temps are good water available and do not handle your royal untill it has fed.

Edited by - gmac on 30/07/2010 17:20:39
Go to Top of Page

KITTYCAT
Hatchling

United Kingdom
492 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2010 :  19:31:08  Show Profile
thanx i was just abit worried any idea what the panting is about

1.0.0 carolina corn (herbie)
0.1.0 snow corn (casper)
0.0.1 anery motley corn(diesel)
0.0.1 calafornia banded king snake (ozzy)
0.1.0 royal python (pandora)
0.0.1 boa constrictor (bullet)
1.0.0 weinmaraner (zac)
1.0.0 staffy (zeus)
1.1.0 cats (sophie n pepe)
0.0.1 fish (fish)

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2010 :  19:32:51  Show Profile
mine do that occasionally i take it as they dont want to be bothered and left in peace

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2010 :  01:13:43  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
quote:
Originally posted by KITTYCAT

i will post this aswell on the royal forum, its just i have noticed it is not used as much as this one and many of you have royals...........

Although this may be busier, I'd only take info from people that you may have spoken to about royals in the past that are knowledgeable.
There are a fair few people that appear on this forum from time to time that believe they are gods gift to reptile keeping because they know how to use google.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2010 :  01:22:25  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address
you will get all the answers your looking for on trp and quick,there a re some very knowledgeable owners on there

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2010 :  01:29:26  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address
Topic locked.
I actually see no need for a thread that can be answered much better on www.theroyalpython.co.uk to be on here.

Sorry Kittycat.

/edit

Although for the record, Gmac is one of the members that I would trust with advice on royals as well as corns etc.

Cheers.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 31/07/2010 03:01:50
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000