Excited!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  19:35:12  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm on day 50 with my Corn's eggs. When I checked on them a few minutes ago, I found one of them starting to dimple! I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it. The others don't look dimpled yet, but I'm sure they won't be too far behind. Here's the picture I took.

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  19:56:07  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ohh how exciting!!! I bet you really really cant wait!! :P
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  20:09:27  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wicked! Now I'm getting excited for you. Regular updates please

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

taz666
Egg

United Kingdom
94 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2010 :  21:35:44  Show Profile  Click to see taz666's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
oooh wow! lucky you! Hope it all goes well :D
gooooood luck
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2010 :  01:49:11  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
good luck :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2010 :  11:20:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's great news

What morph/s will they be?

Good luck and keep us updated

Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 30/07/2010 :  20:50:25  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to keep everyone updated. Still no pipping, yet. My dimpled egg has sunk just a tiny bit more, but the others still look rounded. Tomorrow is the actual day I have set on my calender to check on them, but it could be as late as another week or two before they hatch. I'm beside myself with worry, hoping I did everything right. I'll take pics just as soon as I see them pipping and post.

*Edit*
Sorry, meant to say that the mother is my Snow, Apopha, and the father is my Abbott's Okeetee, Adam. Not sure on genetics for either one, since I got Apopha from a pet store (was my first snake) and Adam came to me as a rescue. So I'm expecting normals, but if I proved out any hets, that would be totally awesome.

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes

Edited by - IncurableFlirt on 30/07/2010 20:52:10
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2010 :  21:32:43  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just a little update on my first clutch. I found out through one of my breeder friends that 5 of my 7 eggs were only slugs. My two good eggs still have not yet hatched. I've been checking on them a couple of times a day, keeping them moist (but not overly so) and waiting for the telltale signs of pipping. I still feel like a dolt for having incubated 5 slugs....but honest to goodness, they really looked like viable eggs when they were first laid.

Anyway, I am keeping the camera handy and will get some pics of the pipping when it finally happens, provided they pip during the daylight hours and not while I'm asleep. I'll keep everyone posted!

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000